Not That It Matters, But Wendy Williams Wants Britney To Perform At The Super Bowl

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They think the comeback was easy when it wasnt especially coming off of what happened to her. They she went on to get radio support in FF without little effort from her. Now that she's not as big as she used to be they put her down with the past and they dont even consider the success shes had after the breakdown. Shes still successful but just because sales suck and radio doesnt play her songs anymore they think shes over.

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's really happening girls, time to brush up on our defensive dragging skills and support our fave no matter you little *****, we have our dignity to lose because Larry doesn't care if she loses hers, let's do it 

tumblr_mxs59hioLJ1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

Not when Beyonce, Madonna and even Gargoyle all killed it :mattafact:

I may be a stan but I won't be delusional if she goes up there with POM 3.0 :lemmetellu:

Honestly now she has to do it. 

The publicity is getting crazy . 

Everyone is doubting her, it's time to let those mother fuckers have it.

I believe in her, I know that if Britney wants it, SHE CAN DO IT. 

Its a big gamble, if she ***** it up its over she can hang it up. 

BUT IF SHE DOES IT WELL, SHE WILL BE QUEEN AGAIN.

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's really happening girls, time to brush up on our defensive dragging skills and support our fave no matter  what you little *****, we have our dignity to lose because Larry doesn't care if she loses hers, let's do it 

tumblr_mxs59hioLJ1qd8zg3o7_250.gif

I'm really starting to think this info is true tbh. Her team haven't said a word denying this so far... :lemmetellu:

So many mixed feelings, she's not ready yet but when will she? :weusay:

Just now, Goneforever said:

Honestly now she has to do it. 

The publicity is getting crazy . 

Everyone is doubting her, it's time to let those mother fuckers have it.

I believe in her, I know that if Britney wants it, SHE CAN DO IT.

We can only dream...
I wish Britney would shut the **** out of them but with her current state I can only doubt her, which makes me really sad.

Just now, Body ache said:

They think the comeback was easy when it wasnt especially coming off of what happened to her. They she went on to get radio support in FF without little effort from her. Now that she's not as big as she used to be they put her down with the past and they dont even consider the success shes had after the breakdown. Shes still successful but just because sales suck and radio doesnt play her songs anymore they think shes over.

You just answered your own question though. You really think garbage like Britney Jean was the way to go after a mixed reviewed Femme Fatale era?

Britney did her own coffin in, not the GP. The GP could have easily said FU and not have supported Circus but she came back as a force and people were interested.

After the massive hype of Circus, anything was gonna have success but the overall image during Femme Fatale was damaging to her brand. The tour was panned by a lot of those who attended.

Everything from 2012-2015 has been a non event and either bashed or panned. She's been damaging her career post Circus and has nobody to blame but herself. She needs to stick up for her artistry again.

2 hours ago, Daxx said:

We can only dream...
I wish Britney would shut the **** out of them but with her current state I can only doubt her, which makes me really sad.

You doubt her, but you know she can.  Like I said, Mental Illness is no joke.

It can **** you up horribly day to day. Its obvious she has something going on, I refuse to hear otherwise. 

But when she has a good day, when she feels like herself, I know she can do it. 

We've seen her in rehearsals, we've seen shining moments in POM. 

Just give her a  little time.  She'll have 2 months to practice between December to February. 

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm just saying if ***** ***** things up we will get dragged to jupiter and I just need you hos to be ready because her poor little wig will be ripped out of her head by the GP and I justcannot handle that, I'm too emotional so get it together please  :lemmetellu:

If she does it, she better not **** it up

if she does something like vmas 2016 then get ready sis, neither britards will support it

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I'm just saying if ***** ***** things up we will get dragged to jupiter and I just need you hos to be ready because her poor little wig will be ripped out of her head by the GP and I justcannot handle that, I'm too emotional so get it together please  :lemmetellu:

That ***** had me ****** up when she went up there after Beyonce's 5 hour performance with her damn shadow puppet show and wearing a bedazzled banana peel :lemmetellu:

If she ***** it up and gets dragged, I'm sorry but

tenor.gif

Archived