"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, button said:

Glory stalled at 145k in the US. But you know Britney doing fine :tiffcackle:

145k for real? I thought you were joking:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

In my own little bubble I though it was at ~250k:tiffcackle: only in my own little bubble i guess:tiffcackle:

Just now, button said:

Glory sold 88k not 100k+ :yaknow: and no the numbers aren't impressive.

U actually think 107k in 2013 is impressive? :yaknow: JT did almost 1M and Beyoncé 617k. both her peers :yaknow:

Its impressive for Britney

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

"only legenz get diemund albumz"

kid rock

nickelback

dixie chicks

nelly

:tiffcackle:

Like I said, only a select few

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, button said:

nope 145k in the US, 370k worldwide :tiffcackle: her numbers are that tragic and everyone realizes this except @Cappycorn87 :tiffcackle:

Hun i mean I though it was at 250k US only:tiffcackle:

@Cappycorn87 I see what u mean, 100k is still a thing but Britney could do WAY better, a lot of people have noticed it, I just came from a small entertainment page and there was randomly someome there claiming this 'This girl could still be the biggest artist in the world if she wanted' and someone a britard as y'all would call was like 'she's the 4th biggest artist so thats cool' i guess referring to the fact that she's the 4th woman who sold more tour tickets of all time and that person went back and said 'But no, she could be number one'. So as u can see its of the gp's knowledge that Britney can do better. Britney is the only one that needs to want it.

7 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

whats beyonce last hit though?:tiffcackle:

most people don't know about formation:mattafact:

All of lemonade was a hit. Everyone either saw it or knows about it. She doesn't need a single hit when the while album is recognized and talked about and critically acclaimed though. :sobbing:

Archived