"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

IWG was pretty local. HIAM and TTWE too but not as much.

Here are the chart peaks in the UK, for example:

• HIAM: #6
  • TTWE: #21
  • IWG: #111
  • Criminal: didn't chart.

The album sales also weren't as good as ther artists that year.

But its UK not WW. :tiffcackle: Lol. FF's album and single sales for 11-2012 well done.. 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Godllory said:

But its UK not WW. :tiffcackle: Lol. FF's album and single sales for 11-2012 well done.. 

Femme fatale bombed in most of Europe, including their big markets like Germany and UK :tiffcackle: The album only sold 360k total on that continent :tiffcackle: Femme fatale is not a global era, far from that. :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Femme fatale bombed in most of Europe, including their big markets like Germany and UK :tiffcackle: The album only sold 360k total on that continent :tiffcackle: Femme fatale is not a global era, far from that. :tiffcackle:

Absolutely no one cared for Britney/FF in the UK, i mean what do you expect when the only promo for the album we got was the same interview for different tv shows and the disaster that was the ff tour. It didn't really shine Britney or ff in a good light. :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

Absolutely no one cared for Britney/FF in the UK, i mean what do you expect when the only promo for the album we got was the same interview for different tv shows and the disaster that was the ff tour. It didn't really shine Britney or ff in a good light. :tiffcackle:

Femme fatale UK sales - 105k

Beyoncé 4 - 680k

Rihanna Loud - 1,800,000

:tiffcackle:

26 minutes ago, Godllory said:

Let’s look at other countries for I Wanna Go:

Australia- 31

Austria- 43

Germany- 32

Ireland-41

Japan- 71

Mexico- 26

Switzerland- 27

Sweden- 30

It flopped:tiffcackle:

14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure Bruce got out the album he wanted and promoted it too

Other than that, Britney still sold well as we all can see:brit:

Bruce doesn't do **** for his albums, he just releases them and they shoot to #1 all over the world :tiffcackle:

do ur research before opening ur mouth :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Femme Fatale sold very well

Are Janet and Barbra gold?

Femme fatale is a flop as far as album sales go :tiffcackle: Sold very well my *** :tiffcackle:

Archived