"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cheri said:

but they force her to werk bishhhh :tiffcackle:

That ******* song haunts me i swear :meltdown: they think she's some sort of slave when she's got a better life than most. I love her but she is extremely entitled and i dont really feel sympathy for her anymore. She went through some stuff like many others do and unfortunately she was in the public eye but she had resources many others dont have and i think alot of people forget that. 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

That ******* song haunts me i swear :meltdown: they think she's some sort of slave when she's got a better life than most. I love her but she is extremely entitled and i dont really feel sympathy for her anymore. She went through some stuff like many others do and unfortunately she was in the public eye but she had resources many others dont have and i think alot of people forget that. 

I don’t really think she was well during the FFT era, and considering the fact that her team (whether people like it or not) were controlling a bigger part of her Brand, her etc. I’m not gonna blame FFT on her...

Painful On Me, is another story entirely

Just now, cheri said:

i've noticed on exhale some people are quick to call women of color "divas" and attack their lack of humility and **** yet they so rarely say it about white women even when it's blatantly obvious

I have noticed that too. I find it hard to believe anyone of her celebrity status is all humble and homey. She was once the biggest pop star in the world and ofc you are gonna act all diva like, i would probably act like that too if i was constantly being told i was the best thing in the world and having all these people admire me. 

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I don’t really think she was well during the FFT era, and considering the fact that her team (whether people like it or not) were controlling a bigger part of her Brand, her etc. I’m not gonna blame FFT on her...

Painful On Me, is another story entirely

So your saying britney is some sort of slave forced to work? Come on :tiffcackle:

Just now, cheri said:

where is the proof that she was forced to tour? whenever something goes wrong in britney's career u guys say she was "forced" and go on this "poor britney" rant :tiffcackle:

Where is your proof that she was very happy and really wanted to tour? What? She decided she’d be tired for a year?  I’m very certain Britney didn’t want to go on a tour THAT much with an album she intially didn’t want. Also, money makes the world go around, so taking advantage of someone with mental illness isn’t really that surprisig. However we can agree to disagree

Just now, Shadow. said:

So your saying britney is some sort of slave forced to work? Come on :tiffcackle:

So you’re saying Britney had a huge amount of say in What happened during the FFT era? When most of her interviews and facial expressions say otherwise?

it’s not like she decided to look constipated and obviously «not there» for a year 

Just now, Crayboy said:

Where is your proof that she was very happy and really wanted to tour? What? She decided she’d be tired for a year?  I’m very certain Britney didn’t want to go on a tour THAT much with an album she intially didn’t want. Also, money makes the world go around, so taking advantage of someone with mental illness isn’t really that surprisig. However we can agree to disagree

Cheri didnt say britney was happy and wanted to tour :whitney:

Just now, Crayboy said:

So you’re saying Britney had a huge amount of say in What happened during the FFT era? When most of her interviews and facial expressions say otherwise?

it’s not like she decided to look constipated and obviously «not there» for a year 

Yes, shes not an invalid! She might not have wanted to be there but she certainly liked the pay packet she would be getting, why else would she do x factor? Because she wanted to encourage young new singers? :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Yes, shes not an invalid! She might not have wanted to be there but she certainly liked the pay packet she would be getting, why else would she do x factor? Because she wanted to encourage young new singers? :tiffcackle:

I understood both cheri your points a little better during second read haha

Not saying I agree but I get Where you’re coming from

Just now, Crayboy said:

I understood both cheri your points a little better during second read haha

Not saying I agree but I get Where you’re coming from

Thats ok at least you have a respectful conversation, your allowed your opinion as I am allowed mine :mhm: 

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

well get over it, i'm not diplomatic with people who have called me an idiot in the past :tiffcackle: and i never said u couldn't have your opinion, don't expect me to kiss your *** tho  :tiffcackle:

I wasn’t even talking about or referring to you?

17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I have noticed that too. I find it hard to believe anyone of her celebrity status is all humble and homey. She was once the biggest pop star in the world and ofc you are gonna act all diva like, i would probably act like that too if i was constantly being told i was the best thing in the world and having all these people admire me. 

Except plenty of people call Madonna a bitchy diva. People don't say that about Britney because she... Doesn't really act like that

Just now, JJones12992 said:

Except plenty of people call Madonna a bitchy diva. People don't say that about Britney because she... Doesn't really act like that

She expects credibility for singing live, something she doesnt do :whitney: and how do you know what britney acts like behind the scenes?

Just now, Shadow. said:

She expects credibility for singing live, something she doesnt do :whitney: and how do you know what britney acts like behind the scenes?

Images of her making people carrying her around like Mariah poppes up into my brain:triggered:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

When I think of a diva I think of someone with a great singing voice... So not Madonna. I guess I don't how Britney acts but plenty of people who have worked and interacted with her have said she's a kind person. But I don't hate Britney like you do so idk. 

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

well yeah a diva = singer and a thespian = actor however diva is a polysemy because the other definition, and what we are most familiar with in pop culture, is someone who is arrogant and believes they deserve credit even when they are doing very little

Idk I always thought of a Singer forcing people to carry her around in sofas and **** but thanks for the definition bb. :giggleney:

Archived