"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her name is already out there and has been for a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng time

Slumber Party is a great video

Glory is a good body of work

:calculating: I didn't criticise her video.  I said she was acting lesbiany in the video which is kinda cheap and gimmicky. Like she was trying to do the Madonna kiss again but it's not working for her.

The collabs were hilariously weak, the songs are okay but a lot of them are like Selena rejects... 

And no her name is not out there. What are you saying? :lostney: barely anyone sll noted she's doing anything.  Vmas were completely overshadowed but bbmas only focused on nostalgia. It was terrible promo strategy wise. 

Like i get it,  you like everything she's been doing but it's not good. She dances good only once every few years when she's single... that's ridiculous. Its a career,  what she's giving everyone is a product,  and if she wants to be an artist who doesn't care "about charts and sales" she needs to at least start caring admit her artistry, the music,  the dancing or change her direction and do what she's passionate about because as fans that's what we deserve to see.  Just skating by doing barely minimum is lazy. I love Britney and know she can do better and the better she does the better she'll be able to do but it starts with her. :lemmetellu:

So stop making excuses for it. If you enjoy her right now them more power to you,  but the rest of us have a right to want better too.

3 minutes ago, Justney said:

:calculating: I didn't criticise her video.  I said age was accruing lesbiany in the video which is kings cheap and gimmicky. Like she was trying to do the Madonna kiss again but it's not working for her.

The collabs were hilariously weak, the songs are okay but a lot of them are like Selena rejects... 

And no her name is not out there. What are you saying? :lostney: barely anyone sll noted she's doing anything.  Vmas were completely overshadowed but bbmas only focused on nostalgia. It was terrible promo strategy wise. 

Like i get it,  you like everything she's been doing but it's not good. She dances good only once every few years when she's single... that's ridiculous. Its a career,  what she's giving everyone is a product,  and if she wants to be an artist who doesn't care "about charts and sales" she needs to at least start caring admit her artistry, the music,  the dancing or change her direction and do what she's passionate about because as fans that's what we deserve to see.  Just skating by doing barely minimum is lazy. I love Britney and know she can do better and the better she does the better she'll be able to do but it starts with her. :lemmetellu:

So stop making excuses for it. If you enjoy her right now them more power to you,  but the rest of us have a right to want better too.

We will agree to disagree

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

We will agree to disagree

Listen,  good,  enjoy the **** out of her. I envy that you think she's doing amazing and feel like she's delivering to her peak abilities.  If her team and her cared about glory you'd have gotten a third single. But the label doesn't want to risk money to an act that isn't doing well. They will give all the hits to better acts and she will get stuck in another residency with tired zumba moves. But anyway, I'm glad you can enjoy her. I might be stuck in the past but I want to continue getting the best we can get from Britney instead of bottom of the barrell randee, charm etc. I think at the heart of it we all want the best from Britney too. What's stopping her from being Jt or bey levels? Only her and her team. And i think she can totally come back but that's a small window of opportunity for her to regain her popularity that grows smaller every day. 

2 minutes ago, Justney said:

Listen,  good,  enjoy the **** out of her. I envy that you think she's doing amazing and feel like she's delivering to her peak abilities.  If her team and her cared about glory you'd have gotten a third single. But the label doesn't want to risk money to an act that isn't doing well. They will give all the hits to better acts and she will get stuck in another residency with tired zumba moves. But anyway, I'm glad you can enjoy her. I might be stuck in the past but I want to continue getting the best we can get from Britney instead of bottom of the barrell randee, charm etc. I think at the heart of it we all want the best from Britney too. What's stopping her from being Jt or bey levels? Only her and her team. And i think she can totally come back but that's a small window of opportunity for her to regain her popularity that grows smaller every day. 

There's always room for improvement and she loves it in Vegas

She's not trying to rule the world again

The sooner you guys accept that the better off you will be

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

u can admit she's not trying with her career so why not admit she's flopping and her numbers aren't good? :whitney:

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Bby there's no need to rule the world. There's a need for her to work hard and be passionate. Its the most depressing thing to see Britney half assing everything she does since the circus. She won't ever rule the world again. No.  But Madonna,  Janet and jlo are out there giving their best. Michael never stopped giving his best. That's what a true artist is.  If Britney didn't want the success that we all want for her then we're getting some mixed signals with pretty girls, the shitty one hit wonder collabs, the stage gimmicks. She's been trying but lazily... Like her team and her are stuck thinking it's 2003 so she's not actually growing but its clear she wants to have more success... She just doesn't want to work for it. 

4 minutes ago, Justney said:

Bby there's no need to rule the world. There's a need for her to work hard and be passionate. Its the most depressing thing to see Britney half assing everything she does since the circus. She won't ever rule the world again. No.  But Madonna,  Janet and jlo are out there giving their best. Michael never stopped giving his best. That's what a true artist is.  If Britney didn't want the success that we all want for her then we're getting some mixed signals with pretty girls, the shitty one hit wonder collabs, the stage gimmicks. She's been trying but lazily... Like her team and her are stuck thinking it's 2003 so she's not actually growing but its clear she wants to have more success... She just doesn't want to work for it. 

It's up to Britney

24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This post seems to be saying both that she should improve, but we should settle with what she’s doing right now. Make up your mind :whitney:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

This post seems to be saying both that she should improve, but we should settle with what she’s doing right now. Make up your mind :whitney:

Thank you.  Also i don't mind she stays in Vegas.  Its close to me. But I don't want to go if I'm going to see bullshit charm ladonna moves and get the cheapest **** show for the price to not only travel but for the show. :lemmetellu:

Archived