"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at the moment Britney is nothing compared to Beyonce, this isn't just about promo, but Beyonce is the best representation of a diva while performing, she works hard for it and she is fearless, Britney at this moment is mediocre let's be honest, but i don't blame her after everything happened, anyway i think Britney is more legendary than Beyonce, they are just completely different and they are at different levels

Just now, Godllory said:

Hermlast hit womanizer??  Lmao. Probably Work *****.. Beyonce's last hit?? 

But Beyonce is loved for everybody and she is considered one of the best artists at the moment ( i think she is overrated but that's it). She's successful even with no hits

1 hour ago, Little me said:

Can you blame them for thinking that? People have been giving britney chance after chance to come back fully and slay since 2008. Sorry, but no other star in the world has gotten that many chances. People didn't stan for Currentny, they stanned for Primeney. They aren't used to less than stellar performances from her. 

lol

people dont care about stuff like this

they only cares about music

its frustrating that its not 'cool' to like her, and that there are ppl who insist on not giving her new music a chance because its Britney and they are sheep who listen to generic pop crap anyways so whats the big deal with fitting Britney Spears into your life. 

I'm about to go to a cottage weekend and I have a playlist with lots of glory songs on it and I know ppl will be like "ehmagawd Britney Spears *laughs* change the song! ....to shawn Mendes...." 

UGH. 

Lord knows I detest Beyonce, but she's doing amazingly, she is super current and huge competition for the big new artist right now, you can't knock that or pretend it's not true.

Britney is the most frustrating artist to stan for. She doesn't care enough about anything. She puts no effort into her shows, she put some else's vocals as her own, her promotion is weak, she's outdated and out of touch. People have every right to drag her, if I wasn't a stan, I'd drag her. Just accept it and enjoy the music, I don't pay attention to the shows anymore. It's been like this since circus and has kept getting worse.

33 minutes ago, button said:

I'm surprised they're saying Womanizer is her last hit since Femme fatale was a successful pop era in France and even Criminal had impact there.

Wow these last few years literally ruined Britney. She's really playing herself.

Well to be fair, Womanizer was inescapable. It's still getting twice as many streams daily than any Femme Fatale single last I checked.

Archived