"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Thank you.  Also i don't mind she stays in Vegas.  Its close to me. But I don't want to go if I'm going to see bullshit charm ladonna moves and get the cheapest **** show for the price to notat only travel but for the show. :lemmetellu:

That's understandable but stay tuned

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Justney said:

Bby there's no need to rule the world. There's a need for her to work hard and be passionate. Its the most depressing thing to see Britney half assing everything she does since the circus. She won't ever rule the world again. No.  But Madonna,  Janet and jlo are out there giving their best. Michael never stopped giving his best. That's what a true artist is.  If Britney didn't want the success that we all want for her then we're getting some mixed signals with pretty girls, the shitty one hit wonder collabs, the stage gimmicks. She's been trying but lazily... Like her team and her are stuck thinking it's 2003 so she's not actually growing but its clear she wants to have more success... She just doesn't want to work for it. 

22054233.gif

I feel your pain.  I had the pizza man banging on the door for several minutes and I opened it and apologized saying sorry I didn't hear you was blasting Britney and asked if he liked her music. He gave me a weird look and said She died out 10 years ago.... 

:brityeah:

Just now, Justney said:

Pfft you are always shady. You can't fool me!:lemmetellu:  its that ******** gemini side within you. Its evil,  sis. You gotta get that exercised. Call a priest. 

I knew telling you I was a Gemini was gonna come back to foil all of my evil plans. :snapney: If I get rid of the Gemini side, then I'm going to be stuck with the Scorpio side. I can't risk that, sis.

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I knew telling you I was a Gemini was gonna come back to foil all of my evil plans. :snapney: If I get rid of the Gemini side, then I'm going to be stuck with the Scorpio side. I can't risk that, sis.

I love me some wicked Scorpio tho,  sis.:quirkney:

Mmmm yeah I had something similar recently with my friend saying how Beyonce is so much more talented/popular. Ehh unfortunately the media image given of Britney was ALWAYS that she was a hot bimbo who lip synced and danced sexily, whereas the media image of Beyonce is that she is a strong fierce woman who should be respected - even look at this article

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/04/beyonce-songwriters

Where as the fact that Britney used many songwriters and had limited writing credits was always used to 'prove' she was a talentless hack, if you question why there are so many writers on Lemonade it's 'ignorant' and 'racist' - and obviously the fact that Beyonce has been called out by writers for stealing song writing credits is rarely mentioned.

I mean these days Beyonce IS more popular, that's just a fact. Although IMO OVERALL Britney is more iconic/impactful, but right now Beyonce is more popular. And these days Beyonce does give better performances. Eh I don't get too annoyed about it tbh, 

Oh my God, there's always going to be people with their stupid opinions. Ask *my* friends and they'll tell you that Britney was last a cultural force during the Femme Fatale era and that they like Work ***** and know she's in Vegas but don't really see her as a major Top 40 act anymore -- but I don't perceive that they aren't open to new Britney music. They just have not liked her recent singles as much and want more Womanizer/TTWE songs and not this mid-tempo stuff she's been pushing lately. Her career's not dead, she is still capable of getting a hit but she needs the right song and she needs to understand that her appeal to the GP is with uptempo dance-pop like Toxic and Gimme More and Womanizer and Circus and 3 and Till the World Ends and I Wanna Go, NOT mid-tempo or slower stuff like Make Me or Slumber Party or Perfume or Pretty Girls...

4 hours ago, Justney said:

Bby there's no need to rule the world. There's a need for her to work hard and be passionate. Its the most depressing thing to see Britney half assing everything she does since the circus. She won't ever rule the world again. No.  But Madonna,  Janet and jlo are out there giving their best. Michael never stopped giving his best. That's what a true artist is.  If Britney didn't want the success that we all want for her then we're getting some mixed signals with pretty girls, the shitty one hit wonder collabs, the stage gimmicks. She's been trying but lazily... Like her team and her are stuck thinking it's 2003 so she's not actually growing but its clear she wants to have more success... She just doesn't want to work for it. 

She has improved dramatically since Circus, stfu

4 hours ago, Justney said:

Can't blame her for trying. Now we'll find out what she wants more.

52 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

She has improved dramatically since Circus, stfu

Can't blame her for trying. Now we'll find out what she wants more.

:girlwhat:Sorry but you're being rude af. I wasn't rude to anyone. She's improved in Being more fluid and present while at the same time doesn't rehearse much and cuts all complex choreo to shake her hair and spaztically point her fingers around. Don't forget her bend n squats. :lemmetellu:

I don’t get it, for someone who says she is in the know, and cares about the Numbers, she isn’t doing a lot about it.

IMO she needs to sing live, and dance 100xharder.

and market herself alot better, change her hair maybe, get out of the lolita blonde look. Be known as someone fierce, and have her name everywhere, and lastly CARE ABOUT HER CAREER. 

i do have my hopes somewhat up for next era though, though I’m gonna be disappointed af. 

17 hours ago, cheri said:

"blackout is rock" - @Godllory :tiffcackle:

"how?"

"ARE U AN IDIOT? BLACKOUT HAS ROCK ELEMENTS"

"explain then?"

then he scurries off :tiffcackle:

No. I said: "Blackout is black metal".

:tiffcackle:

Pop/rock. Not "rock" idiot. Pop/Rock/Dance-Pop/E. P

Archived