"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

B10 debuts with 15,000 copies.

“Britney doing fine, anything over 10,000 is impressive in this sales climate”

:tiffcackle:

50k at least:lemmetellu:

The low that we're reaching, I wonder if B11 will get a chance at the top 10:tiffcackle: Idk why we laugh about it, I guess we try to get something positive out of these... situations:tiffcackle:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

The fact that she still pulls in 100,000+ first week is impressive

**** sake are you even reading my replies?! 

Do you think Britney is not capable of sellling more? 

Those sales are tragic and I proved you wrong, unless you can prove me otherwise (which you cant) im not discussing it any further. Stay delusional :whitney:

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

**** sake are you even reading my replies?! 

Do you think Britney is not capable of sellling more? 

Those sales are tragic and I proved you wrong, unless you can prove me otherwise (which you cant) im not discussing it any further. Stay delusional :whitney:

Of course she's capable

14 minutes ago, cheri said:

if beyonce was concerned about that then she would have actually sold formation and released it on radio, apple music, spotify, itunes and not uploaded it to a first party streaming via an unlisted YT video (which are deemed ineligible to count towards bb). meanwhile britney hooks herself up with people like iggy and greasy in a desperate attempt to get a hit :tiffcackle:

I didn't understand those choices at all like yeah they had a hit but basically no better than one hit wonders. Why wasn't she working with beiber, the weeknd or even beyonce herself. Like  where is she getting these ideas to work with flops. I want her to be desperate so she'll ******* try.  Suck it up and reach out to Justin. Let him produce for you,  britney. No matter what that's a hit. Work with xtina.. rihanna . . I mean, idk. Who the **** is iggy, geasy and Tinashe? No offense to them but really? 

23 minutes ago, Justney said:

I didn't understand those choices at all like yeah they had a hit but basically no better than one hit wonders. Why wasn't she working with beiber, the weeknd or even beyonce herself. Like  where is she getting these ideas to work with flops. I want her to be desperate so she'll ******* try.  Suck it up and reach out to Justin. Let him produce for you,  britney. No matter what that's a hit. Work with xtina.. rihanna . . I mean, idk. Who the **** is iggy, geasy and Tinashe? No offense to them but really? 

Britney never desperate or that pressed about the charts

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney never desperate or that pressed about the charts

But she should be. Why shouldn't she? She's not an indie artist. She's not writing a lot of her own stuff or even singing live. She's a pop star that does bare minimum. 

But the fact of the matter she's trend hopping so she wants to be successful. She's said she cares about the numbers. She's adding people into her songs when they shouldn't be here but they had a hit song she liked... So she is desperate to a degree. She says she's a mother now but is kind of trying chess gimmicks like that kinda lesbiany **** she pulled with slumber party. She's touching **** on stage, etc.

Frankly what she should be desperate on is getting her name out there. It not only benefits her it benefits the fans as she will only get better budgets,  better choreographers, better music videos, more mvs, better songs will be given to her etc if she charted well. So while you might not care, you can go ahead and enjoy next time when all you get is one randee mv and nothing else with cheap rejects from other artists that are still progressing in their careers. It's not about being desperate but smart really. And her and her team are and have been floundering for a decade now. 

1 minute ago, Justney said:

But she should be. Why shouldn't she? She's not an indie artist. She's not writing a lot of her own stuff or even singing live. She's a pop star that does bare minimum. 

But the fact of the matter she's trend hopping so she wants to be successful. She's said she cares about the numbers. She's adding people into her songs when they shouldn't be here but they had a hit song she liked... So she is desperate to a degree. She says she's a mother now but is kind of trying chess gimmicks like that kinda lesbiany **** she pulled with slumber party. She's touching **** on stage, etc.

Frankly what she should be desperate on is getting her name out there. It not only benefits her it benefits the fans as she will only get better budgets,  better choreographers, better music videos, more mvs, better songs will be given to her etc if she charted well. So while you might not care, you can go ahead and enjoy next time when all you get is one randee mv and nothing else with cheap rejects from other artists that are still progressing in their careers. It's not about being desperate but smart really. And her and her team are and have been floundering for a decade now. 

Her name is already out there and has been for a looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng time

Slumber Party is a great video

Glory is a good body of work

Archived