"Britney is no Beyonce" - "Her last hit was Womanizer" - "Britney is deceased"

Roger

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cheri said:

imagine using lame sarcasm as a self defense cause u can't back up your claims :tiffcackle:

Don't be more tragic.  :lemmetellu:

I said: Futuresex Lovesound is arabic trap.  :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Desperate attempt to appear "young" and this was right after she said she was done with pigtails. She looked like a clown in that first picture you quoted. :whitney:

I hate bashing her looks but you’re right, not to Add salt to her would, but the surgeries sre very present with that hairstyle :sassybrit:

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

yeah but I don't think shewas deseperate to look young. anywais I hater that hairstyle. I always imagine how good she would look without it:

Resultado de imagen de britney pigtails

:sassybrit:

Its actually horrendous, even her hair during 07 was better :tiffcackle:

20 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Those numbers are fine for Britney at this stage in this career

Sorry but you need wake up and smell the coffee. Despite her selling out those concerts which is all great, every other aspect of Britneys career is a laughing stock. I don't even argue when people say she's ****, they aren't lying because she doesn't give a ****. You enablers of this lacklustre crap are why she thinks she's "busting her *** off". It's all delusion at its most tragic form. :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Sorry but you need wake up and smell the coffee. Despite her selling out those concerts which is all great, every other aspect of Britneys career is a laughing stock. I don't even argue when people say she's ****, they aren't lying because she doesn't give a ****. You enablers of this lacklustre crap are why she thinks she's "busting her *** off". It's all delusion at its most tragic form. :sickofu:

Don't bother arguing with him he will use the same excuses with no proof to back them up. I already proved him wrong and he still kept going on about how it was good for Britney to sell that amount therefore confirming he is ok with Britney being mediocre :tiffcackle:

10 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Britney doing fine.

POM is huge sucess.

GP is here for Britney.

Spoiler

:tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Don't bother arguing with him he will use the same excuses with no proof to back them up. I already proved him wrong and he still kept going on about how it was good for Britney to sell that amount therefore confirming he is ok with Britney being mediocre :tiffcackle:

What are you talking about? She’s doing fine. She sold almost 100,000, huge success :urite:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Her *** audition in MM was ****... :tiffcackle:@cheri Do you believe this idiot?

If Beyoncé does it it’s desperation. When Britney does it, she’s being ****. Back off hater :urite:

Archived