Songs that you hated at first but you eventually love

G L O R Y

When it comes to me:

Mannequin, I was so disappointed when the rehearsal video leaked because I thought it was going to be the first single :lemmetellu: now I love it and I think it would have done equally good as Womanizer :mattafact:

Love Me Down :lemmetellu:

Trouble for Me :lemmetellu:

Toxic :lemmetellu: when I first heard it I hated it so ******* much :whitney:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Toxic :lemmetellu: when I first heard it I hated it so ******* much :whitney:

So you started liking it because it became one of her most famous songs ever tenor.gif
Kill The Lights although I don't listen to it lol
Toy Soldier
Blur
Slave  :lanacackle:

5 minutes ago, Daxx said:

So you started liking it because it became one of her most famous songs ever tenor.gif

Actually not really because back then I didn't have the access to the Internet (I was like 11 years old) and I didn't even know that it was such a big hit, in my country it wasn't :snapney: I think I liked the song because the mv :mattafact:

Why Should I Be Sad.  I kind of cringed the first time I heard it and thought it sounded... odd and messy :gross: 

But now I really appreciate it and love the dirty, grittiness of it.  Goes well with the rest of BO.

Also Mannequin.  That little "HeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" noise in the background creeped me out.  All I could imagine was this little faceless mannequin yelling that in a dark room as it gets closer every time I look back at it. I can't with that. Nope. :kidcries::byebitch:  I like it now though, and think it sounds kinda cool.

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I can only really think of (I Got That) Boom Boom. The Ying Yang twins annoyed me but overtime I've come to love the song. Their part still isn't really needed in the song but it's a fun urban bop.

Same with me girl the ying yang twins RUINED the song for me. I found this great solo version though and now I can't get enough of the song

4 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Same with me girl the ying yang twins RUINED the song for me. I found this great solo version though and now I can't get enough of the song

I like the extended instrumental cause you don't really get to hear just the beat but for me YYT were great match. One of few times Brit's team had a good collab

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Work ***** :mhm: 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wait I still hate it :tiffcackle:

Preach it! I hated it for like half a year. Now it's my favourite song of hers. Iconic Britney, up there with the classics baby, oops and toxic. 

Thank god(ney) I changed my mind :gross:

Archived