Songs that you hated at first but you eventually love

G L O R Y

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Electro World said:

Same with me girl the ying yang twins RUINED the song for me. I found this great solo version though and now I can't get enough of the song

Well I think I'll be listening to this over the original from now on ;) 

Womanizer  - Ok only at first i thought it was such a step down coming after Gimme More which was an Epic first Single. I thought it was too repetitive.

However now i love it. The beat her vocals everything. The Femme Fatale Tour Remix is even better. The breakdown added to POM. She absolutely slayed it at the Billboard Music Awards. 

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC, thought it was so boring and flat.  :jackk:

WOMANIZER, for the longest time I didn't think it sounded like her.  :wendycry:

SHATTERED GLASS, UGH this one took years to grow on me.  :byebitch:

KILL THE LIGHTS, thought it was boring and didn't fit the album.  :weirdmeout:

TIC TIC BOOM, that voice on the second verse, who is she?!  :zoomzoom:

I'm prepared for my downvotes mamas.  

:slayney:  :foh:

But as much as I disliked these songs initially, I LOVE them all now, and have a special place in my heart for each!

:imcute:  :bwink:  :mcwave:

Exept for TTB, it's eternally sucks and is the bain of her catalogue.  :sipney:

9 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Work ***** :mhm: 

Hide contents

Oh wait I still hate it :tiffcackle:

Same af, sis:lemmetellu:

For me i used to hate me against the music and skipped the **** out of it. Until i grew to love it by literally never hearing it.  Lol ironically ive lost my CD of ITZ and listen to the full album on YouTube now because I'm lazy and cheap to buy a new copy,  but matm is always missing.

I didn't like Outrageous too. Didn't help that she had that knee injury with it but I grew to love it over time.

Absolutely hated Work ***** at first and thought, "no, this can't really be her new song...what is this??" But the video made me like it more. It's still not one of my top songs but it's great to work out to! I also didn't like If I'm Dancing at first but now I love it. Hated Body Ache at first listen and still do...probably her only song that I can say I hate (even though I'm in the camp of people who don't think she sang it anyway).

Archived