Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Let's Start our Realistic B10 era Predictions!


Pinky98

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imma go first of course :imcute:

Britney's Facebook page, Twitter, IG, etc all get updated with a profile picture, cover photo of the letter X distorted and electrified in April 2018.

website says 'X', with the text 'I'm coming soon'

 BBMA surprise video debut. performance of new single directly after with cheat codes on the decks behind her, high production budget, tropical/electronic vibe produced by Cheat Codes. It's a cover of 'Feel For You' by Chaka Kahn.

Single is released directly after performance on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, etc

Britney announces Tour live at the BBMA's commencing September 1st 2018. 

2nd single released Early July with Video drop at the same time. Announces album late August.

does Alan Carr, Ellen, graham norton, Jonathan Ross, Late Late Show, SNL etc with all the bells and whistles, performances etc.

Surprise VMA performance of new third single with Beyoncé. Uptempo feminist anthem, Britney does a slick Rap with Bey Bangerz style. Album drop immediately after. Video drops day the tour starts.

4th single October. 5th single remix with Nicki Minaj in Late November

 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, neel21 said:

play-button-red-th.png

First single is released

Exhale praises it

Single flops

Exhale goes mad and bashes the single

Britney releases a good album

Exhale praises it

Album does not chart well

Exhale goes mad and bashes the album

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ2is-kl3OA2M3vRMeC9C

 

Glory flopped but fans still love the album though

Link to comment

1-3 Instagram and Twitter posts with something like "my new album is coming in ... Can't wait for you to hear it xoxo" :giggleney:

Interview with Mario lopez where he shows his abs and asks Brinny about her fitness program :yaknow:

Britney releases 1st single feat. some random artist who hasn't happened yet. The single is ok but it's not ITZ or BO :mhm:

Britney does 2 radio interviews and announces her new residency in LA (cause Vegas is too far). Many artists follow her and make LA their new professional home :bigtime:

Jimmy Fallon 2 min skit airs where she sings Happy Birthday to a lucky fan. Also the 2nd single doesn't have a video cause it got scraped :idkney:

 

Link to comment

Britney will say ''It's my baby, I've worked really hard and it's probably the most personal album I've ever done, it's also the best''
Then she releases.  Britney posts a black and white picture of an elephant with flowers and a pink ribbon.
There will be threads saying ''dont worry guys they will start promo next week'' - no promo.
Single 1 flops, barely reaches top 10, album flops.
They release single 2 due to fan demand and it flops too as it had even less promo than single 1.
And let's not even get started with the leaks and scrapped stuff.
:urite:

Link to comment

- Release Fall 2018. :brit:

- Brunetteney ! :thirsty:

- Style : Less Pop, more R'n'B, Soul, Hip-Hop with more real instruments. Songs about life, love, introspection, spirituality,  basically a more mature direction. :pensiveney:

- The best album of her career, completely different from what she's done before. :soyeah:

- A World Tour in 2019 :kisses2all:

 

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, neel21 said:

scour through exhale, aka pay attention to those precious ppl we have here. You'll see it for yourself. Glory bashing is not new tbh

I've seen people who once claimed to love it turn on it, but I'd say it's middle ground on who hates it and who loves it. (I'd even say people are more indifferent than scathing, tbh, because they usually admit its good, but fault it for being nothing more than a trend follower rather than a trendsetter.) 

It's still got a better reputation around here than It-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named. :quirkney:

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

1-3 Instagram and Twitter posts with something like "my new album is coming in ... Can't wait for you to hear it xoxo" :giggleney:

Interview with Mario lopez where he shows his abs and asks Brinny about her fitness program :yaknow:

Britney releases 1st single feat. some random artist who hasn't happened yet. The single is ok but it's not ITZ or BO :mhm:

Britney does 2 radio interviews and announces her new residency in LA (cause Vegas is too far). Many artists follow her and make LA their new professional home :bigtime:

Jimmy Fallon 2 min skit airs where she sings Happy Birthday to a lucky fan. Also the 2nd single doesn't have a video cause it got scraped :idkney:

 

 

45 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Britney will say ''It's my baby, I've worked really hard and it's probably the most personal album I've ever done, it's also the best''
Then she releases.  Britney posts a black and white picture of an elephant with flowers and a pink ribbon.
There will be threads saying ''dont worry guys they will start promo next week'' - no promo.
Single 1 flops, barely reaches top 10, album flops.
They release single 2 due to fan demand and it flops too as it had even less promo than single 1.
And let's not even get started with the leaks and scrapped stuff.
:urite:

:gross:bookmark me

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

 

Surprise VMA performance of new third single with Beyoncé. Uptempo feminist anthem, Britney does a slick Rap with Bey Bangerz style. Album drop immediately after. Video drops day the tour starts.

 

 

i will unstan :lemmetellu: not here 4 SJWNEY **** keep this 4 flopga and horeyonce :lemmetellu:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block