Let's Start our Realistic B10 era Predictions!

Pinky98

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, she needs a 2-year break to come up with something well thought and planned, have time to write and record and actually engage in a project where her 20 years of slayage are wisely reflected and treasured.  :lemmetellu:Something current, ****, urban, no teen pop, no teen lyrics, no random lyrics, no perfume promo> AN ALBUM. :lemmetellu: High-quality videos and pics, to claim her ******* throne as DI one and only and indisputable former-princess-KWEEN-to-B of pop. :rihit: No humble Britney music-wise, no humble Britney slayage-wise. WE need fierce-ney to take over her pop queendom.:urite: She needs to realize who she is and how she must be respected and looked up to music-wise. I'm not even asking for deep voice-ney, urbaney. :whitney:  

2 hours ago, neel21 said:

play-button-red-th.png

First single is released

Exhale praises it

Single flops

Exhale goes mad and bashes the single

Britney releases a good album

Exhale praises it

Album does not chart well

Exhale goes mad and bashes the album

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ2is-kl3OA2M3vRMeC9C

This! Urgh, i hate 'brag' queens, they only care about sales to fight over twitter and others fandoms :tiffeyeroll:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Top 30 lead single,

Peaks in debut,

Video comes out a month after,

Britney starts promoting 2 months later like she did in the UK and single/album sells 2 extra copies.

Guest $elfish

A tour , amazing album like glory , proper hair an makeup and good promo since parody of me is done 

plz brinny it's gonna be your 10th album don't let this flop:sassybrit:

I don't expect anything. I'm not going to magically hope her and her team get it together. She probably doesn't even care about the milestone of 10 albums or 20 years in the biz. She'll probably post something on instagram like "can't believe this is my 10th album. I poured my heart and soul into it. thanks to my fans for always supporting me" and then proceed to never mention the album again and continue to give Rihanna and beyonce promotion for their work instead. 

since her last album was copied inspired by Selena, her next will be inspired by Lorde, Miley, or whoever. single 1 will be released and will be promoted through a series of lipsynched live performances 1 month after its release; music video will be scrapped twice until they decide not to release a music video anymore. album will be released afterwards and the cover will be a selfie of Britney in her bathroom with a snapchat filter. she will open up the possibility of touring again but it will be scrapped so she returns to Vegas for 2 more years. and since she is white, her choreography will be watered down again to make up for the frailty of her body. :whitney:

Image result for granny exercise gif

Not sure if it will be B10 right away, don't you think it will be like a greatest hits compilation for the 20th anniversary of BOMT first ? With like a new single and a remix for BOMT in 2019 ?

:idkney: 

Unless they do B10 in 2019 and wait to celebrate BOMT untill it's 25th anniversary in 2023.

I don't expect anything for 2018 since she's just ended POM and probably wants a break. Maybe a stand alone single-collab like Pretty girls.

Archived