If Drake Is The Answer, You're Asking The Wrong Question

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

She shouldn't work with drake she should work with nicki again:calculating:

I'm starting to stan nicki now tbh , I'm loving her new style with no frauds and regret in your tears:sippingtea:

This, plenty of indie singers, writers, producers that will spark her creativity. Trendsetter, in her own laneney and saw a glimpse of that in Glory.

Not saying Drake or Calvin can't bring their A game to Britney but it would have to be that , not some throwaway Nicki verse she does on 3081 songs.  

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm more concerned with Britney staying in this safe lane she's been in since Circus. I'd like for her to keep branching out. Work with acclaimed pop producers.

Hit up Stuart Price or Mirwais Ahmandazi. Is Mark Taylor still active? See if Danja has anything good left. Pharrell is still alive Britney...

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Twice today on this forum I've seen Exhalers saying Britney should've/should collaborate with Drake. 

Yes, he's everywhere, but so is Chlamydia and that doesn't make him or it any good. 

Drake is generic and awful. I don't want Britney demeaning herself by working with him.  

Enough of this desperate stuff, "She should work with Max Martin/Drake/Taylor Swift for hits!"

Britney is best when she goes solo and when she has a great song/music video. After 2 floppy eras, I have to believe she'll come back stronger next time round. Have faith in Godney and stop looking for other people's success to rub off on her, she's still the biggest artist in the world in my heart :plzney:

You better keep speaking that truth sis!

I want her to branch out, experiment, do stuff other pop stars aren't doing. You know, kinda what she did on ITZ and Blackout?

So yeah, no Max Martin, no Drake collabs, no Nicki collabs - that's too safe. I want her to branch out. 

She could work with Tinashe again. On something planned from the start. Both fit in with each other. See what else could come up.

Danja or Pharrell, too. See what's up their sleeves. It's been a while. Work with someone we have never heard... Or with some famous producer that has never worked with her.

What...Drake is so lit though. I get it, over used at this point but if she did a song with him a year ago, that would have been amazing. Also, a Calvin Harris feat would have done wonders. Also a great collaborative artist. But yeah, I do think she needs to do something solid, different and classic with a pop record and on her own.

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

I want her to branch out, experiment, do stuff other pop stars aren't doing. You know, kinda what she did on ITZ and Blackout?

So yeah, no Max Martin, no Drake collabs, no Nicki collabs - that's too safe. I want her to branch out. 

She could work with Tinashe again. On something planned from the start. Both fit in with each other. See what else could come up.

Danja or Pharrell, too. See what's up their sleeves. It's been a while. Work with someone we have never heard... Or with some famous producer that has never worked with her.

This. I think Tinashe deserves a second and fair solid chance. I hope if Britney does, she makes it happen for herself and for Tinashe who is a very hard worker, loves Brit and deserves more.

8 hours ago, ohoney said:

Why people are so obssesed with having hits? Let her do the music she wants, if she wants to collab then let her but don't force her! Let her try new sounds and new directions for her music without caring about charts and numbers! :tiffeyeroll:

Because they want to win those debates they do in twitter:uknowit:

Agree about the part of Britney collaborating with current artists that are "hot" right now.

I disagree with the part about Max Martin :girlwhat:. As an eager supporter of another Britney + Max collaboration, I can tell you it's not because of what he's doing recently with other artists, which I really haven't checked out, some people say he's becoming generic and stuff. I don't care about that, I care about his history with Britney Spears, and I know they'll do something amazing the day they decide to work together again.

And btw, coincidence or not, these two "floppy eras" have something in common, which is the absence of Max Martin.  :lemmetellu: So perhaps that's the change she needs. She's had enough experiments, time to go back to her origins. :lessons:

Archived