57 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh no! Haha I was very much the one keeping this thread alive and putting up the argument (even though its one sided....Britney didn't sing on the majority of this album!) 

Hi :snapney: You still haven't given us anything that we've asked for, save a few fan-uploaded videos of people saying "PROOF that Brittany Speers didn't sing on her album!! It's Mya Maree's voice the hwoole time!! #DiehardBrittanyfan" :hype: 

But that's fine, let this thread die once and for all. I sleep easy knowing that Britney Jean is a poorly produced Britney album that I can still enjoy despite the Myah gossip.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Hi :snapney: You still haven't given us anything that we've asked for, save a few fan-uploaded videos of people saying "PROOF that Brittany Speers didn't sing on her album!! It's Mya Maree's voice the hwoole time!! #DiehardBrittanyfan" :hype: 

But that's fine, let this thread die once and for all. I sleep easy knowing that Britney Jean is a poorly produced Britney album that I can still enjoy despite the Myah gossip.

Don’t tell me this doesn’t sound like a track off femme fatale and Britney Jean :whitney:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

To anybody that actually still DOUBTS Myah dubbed vocals on this album, listen to this. That chorus is NOT Britney Spears. You all can scream it until you're blue in the face but that is not Louisiana's sweetheart. :snapney:

Yeah, the verses are clearly Britney but the chorus is Myah, definitely.

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

Hi, we posted proof. you choose to ignore it. Since then, the writer on NTIFY has come out to say he wrote the song in 40 minutes while drunk, and more writing credit inconsistencies have come to light. I'm still laughing at you saying fan videos arent valid, unless you use them (the sia bgv stems ''demo'').

You still have shown any examples of Britney singing like the voice on BJ. 

I sleep perfectly tight knowing Myah sang on the majority of BJ tracks :)

Archived