Here's Why Love Me Down Should Be Released As A Single Now

Born2Die

138421481815859.png?itok=f0YaDZMN

The theme of "down" has caught on and Britney can jump on this trend. She got extra Work ***** promo when Rihanna and 5Harmony had their "work" songs.

Now we have Halsey with "Now or Never" and 5H again with "Down". "Love Me Down" is way catchier and heavier as a dance song, to be the true song of the summer. Thanks Larry and RCA in advance. :mybodyisready:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LWD said:

this! Maluma is waiting for that feat !

tumblr_o6fcilPjuS1qkv1mko1_400.gif

37 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I have a love hate relationship with maluma 

he is good looking but he is soooo cocky and conceited that its a total turn off 

plus

now he got a beard and long hair which makes him look ugly 

maluma-2017.jpg

I can not stand Maluma and the way he's glamourizing cheating in a way that's really in your face.

As far as Love Me Down, I still can not get the hype abut this song. Sounds like a filler to me and the way it is repetitive is not doing it any favor (that worked on Womanizer, but not on this one).

Guest $elfish

No honey:nobitch: lmd needs to be a single because it's a bop and would slay every one on earth not because some 1 hit wonder and a girl band that used to be good but ever since camila left I unstanned :sofedup: I'm  hoping it's re released as a single on b10 :britstare11:

Archived