Here's Why Love Me Down Should Be Released As A Single Now

Born2Die

Guest Diamond Horse

I do hope we get some yummy single before new album. The wait for B10 will probably be long.... Maybe it is not even out in 2018.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

I dont understand the whole controversy ?! He is singing/rapping about ***. No difference with 99% of any artists. Including Britney helllo!!! 3! 

giphy.gif

One thing is a threesome (mutual agreement) and the other is cheating on each girl to decide which one he's going to keep. :triggered:

Guest Arckangel
14 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

I have a love hate relationship with maluma 

he is good looking but he is soooo cocky and conceited that its a total turn off 

plus

now he got a beard and long hair which makes him look ugly 

maluma-2017.jpg

You call that "long hair"? :tiffeyeroll:

Technically speaking, it's short, not even medium length. I have a (straight) pal who actually has long hair, and he sometimes complains about how society has made it the norm for men to shave off their hair and for women to have long, flowing tresses.

Here's one of his photos he posted (public post):

27 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

You call that "long hair"? :tiffeyeroll:

Technically speaking, it's short, not even medium length. I have a (straight) pal who actually has long hair, and he sometimes complains about how society has made it the norm for men to shave off their hair and for women to have long, flowing tresses.

Here's one of his photos he posted (public post):

You're right I meant to say" longer hair" :sassybrit:

Archived