Paula Abdul Slaying Britney Spears?

IconicShow

This is a good topic  :ponderney:

General public doesn't take Britney seriously anymore because the only thing she used to offer were her sharp moves when on stage, and now that she doesn't even try at least to resemble the  performer she she used to be, she is considered a joke. It's not my words to be honest, it's theirs..  :boredashell:

We know Britney has improved since Femme Fatale and the first couple years of POM, and we apreciate her for that :myjam:

But when you see Madonna, Jennifer, Janet, and now Paula showing that they can do much more than Britney on stage maaaannn that hurts :sickofu:

I love Britney to death, she's my Brightest Morning Star when it comes to POP music but at some points here and there we all get disappointed :donewithit:

Life goes on, it's a fact. And so many fans moved on from Britney because they were tired of waiting her shinning again... hope those mothertruckers come back tho because mama Spears will slay their ***** once again, I belive that :truthtea:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not compare please.  They both are different artists with different management.

Paula is amazing and slaying for sure, but she also has better choreographers and management.  I mean look how basic that stage is, no need for smoke and mirrors and extravagant props, just focus on her and her dancers (just like how Britney used to).   Britney is definitely capable, especially now.... it's just that her team does not challenge her and her Vegas audience is always drunk and many are not even really her fans (she mentioned this during the Apple Music post-interview, which is why she was nervous there because she didn't expect the audience to actually pay attention lol)... so in Vegas she doesn't get that energy to feed on that that she'll get on tour from true fans.  I'm really hoping this world tour audiences will give her that energy, but also she really needs a new management team and new choreographers that'll give her more freedom to move the way she wants to move and not these stiff step-by-step choreographies (that even her backup dancers are struggling and obviously annoyed with) and allow her to have more creative freedom so she can serve that iconic attitude she used to to instead of focusing on the step-by-steps.

12 hours ago, jennyj said:

Let's not compare please.  They both are different artists with different management.

Paula is amazing and slaying for sure, but she also has better choreographers and management.  I mean look how basic that stage is, no need for smoke and mirrors and extravagant props, just focus on her and her dancers (just like how Britney used to).   Britney is definitely capable, especially now.... it's just that her team does not challenge her and her Vegas audience is always drunk and many are not even really her fans (she mentioned this during the Apple Music post-interview, which is why she was nervous there because she didn't expect the audience to actually pay attention lol)... so in Vegas she doesn't get that energy to feed on that that she'll get on tour from true fans.  I'm really hoping this world tour audiences will give her that energy, but also she really needs a new management team and new choreographers that'll give her more freedom to move the way she wants to move and not these stiff step-by-step choreographies (that even her backup dancers are struggling and obviously annoyed with) and allow her to have more creative freedom so she can serve that iconic attitude she used to to instead of focusing on the step-by-steps.

Always an excuse her team not suppose to challenge her she suppose to challenge them to reach a broader audience, Britney is her own person nobody can make her do anything she has to want to.. 

& you can tell you don't do research Paula is her own choreographer 

24 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Always an excuse her team not suppose to challenge her she suppose to challenge them to reach a broader audience, Britney is her own person nobody can make her do anything she has to want to.. 

As far as I remember, Paula Abdul did not only have plane accident but also car accident. She required 15 spinal surgeries and which left her dependent on pain medication for years. I also remember that she slowed/retired from dancing due to her injury. Good to see her back.

OMG i love Britney so much , but this- was - AMAZING.  Go paula. Britney choreos are really REALLY bad. And she's 20 years younger , i can't :meltdown:
I don't know how team  britney can't see that. She's in amazing shape , no more robotney , bring back 2003 choreographers team . just for better things , doesn't matter if she can't pulled like 2003ney , im sure things gonna change for the better i least. 

Jesus ...

Love  u brit no matter what but , c'mon. 54 years old slayed and you are making that if you seek amy number :byebitch:

OMG, Britney should be ashamed! I'm definitely ashamed as Britney fan!

Ohh greedy Britney, she obviously wants just money! She doesn't take her career and performances seriously. And her lack of artistic growth and unwillinges to invest more time in her career are painful to watch.

Shame on you Britney Spears! Shame on you!!!

Paula is fire and she's ******* 54 years old! That's true professional who takes her **** seriously! 

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Paula Abdul more known for her dancing then her vocal abilities just like Britney is back.

Paula is now 54 years old, and still slaying with her dancing. Paula also used new pre-recorded vocals.

Britney almost 20 years younger than Paula is gearing up to tour as well.

Paula is back on tour, do you think she's slaying Britney's on stage energy, dance and choreography in 2017?

Will the POM tour slay Paula?

paulaabdul-britneyspears.jpg

Why is it so hard for britney to deliver something like that?
I mean... Paula is a retired lady with a couple of hits, everyone forgot about her, she's basically a nobody and sill this is way better than ******* piece ******* of ******* me ******* britney damn it
I'm so frustrated :ponderney:

i am sorry but Paula ******* slayed. Britney should hang her head in shame and you know we about to get POM in Asia with her half *** moves and CD vocals. :uknowit:

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, Britney is self sabotaging her career to the point of complete irrelevancy, nobody who is passionate about their career would deliver like she is.:nyschool:

5 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

i am sorry but Paula ******* slayed. Britney should hang her head in shame and you know we about to get POM in Asia with her half *** moves and CD vocals. :uknowit:

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, Britney is self sabotaging her career to the point of complete irrelevancy, nobody who is passionate about their career would deliver like she is.:nyschool:

:forkit:

YAS Paula!! I'm seeing Paula live with Boys 2 Men and NKOTB in July and I'm so excited. Paula still KILLS it!

Also, to people saying Paula doesn't have a lot of hits -- WRONG. Paula was absolutely huge in late 80's/early 90's and has at least 5-6 smashes and 6-7 other recognizable hits.

I mean, Paula used to choreograph for the Jackson family. Of course she's incredible.

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

Paula is amazing and slaying for sure, but she also has better choreographers and management.  

Paula IS her own choreographer. Paula was the choreographer for the LA Lakers, the Jackson 5, Janet Jackson and herself. She is a dance legend.

Archived