Paula Abdul Slaying Britney Spears?

IconicShow

16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

the sound guy messed up and played the backing track too loud

it's not just sia vocals. even the pitched vocals that are under the second verse were very loud if you look for the full performance

I wish he messed up and turned the mic on tho :moorangu:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wiggle said:

it's not just sia vocals. even the pitched vocals that are under the second verse were very loud if you look for the full performance

:makeitrain:

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yet that other member was bashing Cher's BBMA's performance.

d198cf09737bbe9d_giphy.gif

I really dont see how. Britney, honestly, is one of the most unprofessional performers out there right now. I really hope Britney has been rehearsing HARD for her summer tour. If she steps on stage doing the same half-assing she's doing in POM, the media will DRAG ha. 

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

Brinny wouldnt really have to worry about that if she would just pre-recorded her vocals...

Just now, OutofKontrol said:

I really dont see how. Britney, honestly, is one of the most unprofessional performers out there right now. I really hope Britney has been rehearsing HARD for her summer tour. If she steps on stage doing the same half-assing she's doing in POM, the media will DRAG ha. 

Of course she will, last time fans in Australia walked out due to her not singing anything live.

As long as people keep buying tickets and buying Britney songs and albums they'll keep milking it half assed for all it's worth.

If she had a failed tour like Christina Aguilera due to low ticket sales and no real interest Britney would probably step it up.

Enough people accept this Britney so they'll keep dishing this Britney.

:nothavingit:

44 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

nice 3 song set. I can't imagine her performing any other songs. :giggleney:

It wasn't a 3 song set.

She performed

Cold hearted snake

The way that you love me

Rush Rush

Forever your girl

opposites attract

Basically she performed her hits.

Archived