Paula Abdul Slaying Britney Spears?

IconicShow

Paula Abdul more known for her dancing then her vocal abilities just like Britney is back.

Paula is now 54 years old, and still slaying with her dancing. Paula also used new pre-recorded vocals.

Britney almost 20 years younger than Paula is gearing up to tour as well.

Paula is back on tour, do you think she's slaying Britney's on stage energy, dance and choreography in 2017?

Will the POM tour slay Paula?

paulaabdul-britneyspears.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feel bad 

britney is so ******* lazy 

we have to live with the mess toxic and crazy and stronger and missy eliot breakdown and break the ice 2.0 and if you seek amy and baby one more time and oops and dywco performances :meltdown:

omg :meltdown:

Just now, BritCircus said:

i think the main problem with Britney is the choreography, i mean all her routines nowadays consist on armography...

I really believe the choreography is not the problem

Im sure the choreographers have made a better choreos but the problem is lazyney

britney doesn't want a hard choreo

so she maybe is like ...

choreographe> what do you think, do you like?

britney> its cool but its so difficult can we cut a little bit?  

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

feel bad 

britney is so ******* lazy 

we have to live with the mess toxic and crazy and stronger and missy eliot breakdown and break the ice 2.0 and if you seek amy and baby one more time and oops and dywco performances :meltdown:

omg :meltdown:

Spill that tea gurl.

:milkney:

2 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

i think the main problem with Britney is the choreography, i mean all her routines nowadays consist on armography...

Yeah the choreography isn't so good, her hot songs deserve justice.

Her moves, production, and pre-recorded vocals are all on point tbh!

Seeing these videos makes me both sad and frustrated because Britney could be doing so much more than what she's currently doing at 35. I just hope one day she could have the passion that she had before the breakdown.

3 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

the only decent choreos on POM are work ***** and breathe on me, she executed all choreos way better around 2014 but she looks too stiff now 

oh thank you 

now, I can rest in peace :meltdown:

I can't with britney, she is just working for the ******* money, no passion, nothing :meltdown:

20 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Her moves, production, and pre-recorded vocals are all on point tbh!

Seeing these videos makes me both sad and frustrated because Britney could be doing so much more than what she's currently doing at 35. I just hope one day she could have the passion that she had before the breakdown.

She needs to  hire Paula to choreographed her for real this is flawless & is Britney style 

Archived