Britney to collaborate with chinese artist

Nando.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Her team pandering to the Chinese bc they messed up her career in the US. Gotta make some coins somehow :howiroll:

No please you guys just gotta stop with that... Britney could deliver and sell like crazy here, you'll still bash on her and her work, destroy her by boycotting her work if it's not up to par to your insane expectations etc. I'm happy she's reaching to fans around the world who I think have more respect for her than most people in the US.

2 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Was thinking the exact same thing :cooltshirt: but I think she's korean not chinese :orly:

That's why I said in Korea. She should have another special in Asia, hopefully she does some promo.

2 hours ago, Nando. said:

Orkut was Brazil's main social network for a long time before Facebook swapped its users and it had to close a few years ago. When it was at its peak, Britney created an official profile there, linked from her pages, to talk to brazilian fans, instead of creating an official page. What went wrong with that is that you could leave "scraps" that were like posts openly on her profile without her being able to filter or accept them. So there were thousands of hate posts and playback posts and brazilian jokes, her team obviously couldnt get anything anyone was saying and they decided to shut it down. I think it lasted for a week or a month. It was a joke really lol.

OMG, glad they closed it.

1 hour ago, Siwon said:

If that artist isn't Luhan Luhan.jpg ) , I won't care.

Britney got that good good :unbelievableney:

51 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

That's why I said in Korea. She should have another special in Asia, hopefully she does some promo.

OMG, glad they closed it.

Britney got that good good :unbelievableney:

she got that good 

she got that good good

she got that good

she got that good good

:hipney: sounds so fun with britney

If Britney were to work with anyone from Asia it HAS to be GD and TOP from Korea. I don't care how unrealistic it is. I feel like they might be fans. I remember when they won the 2011 award for best WorldWide act or whatever at the World Music Awards they were very humble about how they won especially up against Britney Spears, specifically they were really surprised and mentioned her in their post win interview.

gdragon-crayon-gdbb-forever-pic-g-dragon

But that's too good of an idea for Team Britney. :meltdown:

31 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

you literally know everyone lol

He's very famous in China, do you watch the TV reality show "Running Man" (chinese version)? He's in it.

Lol but I know him from EXO so he is pretty known to kpop listeners . Sometimes I listen his solo songs , his voice is cute and he has so much charisma.

I always hear running man but never got a chance to watch it :dorkney:

Archived