Britney to collaborate with chinese artist

Nando.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should collab with IU in Korea, so they can perform this together:

18 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Her official waboo page asked this

When we think her team is asleep they are on the other side of the world prepping her tour comeback. Official Britney orkut page teas - that went VERY wrong btw lol

What happened with her orkut?

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

Messed up? lol not when Make Me did almost as much as Katy's CTTR (a lead single)! 

Well Katy actually tried this era. She had a great promo schedule lined up for her singles but sadly trash is trash and the sales speak for themselves :howiroll:

Britney/her team did everything wrong this era, and it shows with Glory's performance. If they could've had consistent promo that would've lasted longer than 2 weeks the gp might have had an opportunity to pick up on her music, but sadly, that was not the case.

16 minutes ago, falka said:

I assume that You didn't like results of survey?

Idk what is orkut tbh and why it's wrong. :snapney:

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

She should collab with IU in Korea, so they can perform this together:

What happened with her orkut?

Orkut was Brazil's main social network for a long time before Facebook swapped its users and it had to close a few years ago. When it was at its peak, Britney created an official profile there, linked from her pages, to talk to brazilian fans, instead of creating an official page. What went wrong with that is that you could leave "scraps" that were like posts openly on her profile without her being able to filter or accept them. So there were thousands of hate posts and playback posts and brazilian jokes, her team obviously couldnt get anything anyone was saying and they decided to shut it down. I think it lasted for a week or a month. It was a joke really lol.

6 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Well Katy actually tried this era. She had a great promo schedule lined up for her singles but sadly trash is trash and the sales speak for themselves :howiroll:

Britney/her team did everything wrong this era, and it shows with Glory's performance. If they could've had consistent promo that would've lasted longer than 2 weeks the gp might have had an opportunity to pick up on her music, but sadly, that was not the case.

best promo since 2007. idk what you're talkin about. 

Archived