2006 The View: "BRITNEY SPEARS IS LEAVING K-FED"

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I knew about this, pathetic is the word. K-Fed gaining all that weight after the divorce is proof that he suffered and was depressed, he handled it well. He turned out to be a decent guy, he might have acted a jerk when married to Brit but he was 27-years-old for God's sake. Justin milked it, K-Fed didn't. Leave him alone. 

Exhale? I don't known, general fans and the GP were like: FINALLY! :ahhh::kisses2all::jumpney:

We had no idea how she was still with him if he was a **** as a person, as a father, as an everything. So it was just a matter of time but we didn't know how long, it was like a relief for everyone. At first it looked like a smart move from her cause we thought it meant she was going back to be that sweet **** girl from early 00's but it didn't happen as you might know. 

The documents leaked and the world was shook :unreal:

She was seen with her old team Felicia and Larry, everyone took that as a sign of being back in the right path. 

That same week, she did a surprise appearance on David Letterman with a new short haircut and and a short mini black dress, as a fan, we couldn't be more excited and hyped than that. 

Her website was constantly posting something new but.....

....as soon as she started going out with Paris and Lindsay everything went from worse to the very worst up until early 2008. 

Can't post all the videos and pics cause I'm on my phone, but I can edit the comment later on, or someone post them, pls do it, new fans deserve to be informed correctly. :lollistare:

IT WAS HUGE. This was one of the last things that Britney's team did well in my opinion. 

She showed up super hot on Letterman (just to walk through) before filing the papers and any announcement came out. Then the announcement came out, they references those photos from Letterman, then her team orchestrated a number of super hot photo ops in New York (ex. britney skating, Britney going to dinner), it was EVERYWHERE. 

The letterman appearance: 

7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I wasn't a stan when the divorce hapenned so I want to ask the older stans some questions:

• How did the public react to the divorce? Positively or negatively?
  • How did Exhale and her fans react to this?

I remember this when it aired. I wasn't on exhale. ut I remember everyone being so excited that britney divorced him. Everyone thought 'Finally! She'll come back to us'. It was the first time in a long time where the public started rooting for her. If If I'm not mistaken, she also starred dressing better after the breakup. 

Little did we know what was going to happen..

9 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I wasn't a stan when the divorce hapenned so I want to ask the older stans some questions:

• How did the public react to the divorce? Positively or negatively?
  • How did Exhale and her fans react to this?

Well the fan base was like "okay we were expecting this" and we were all kind of worried, 'cause her behaviour had already started being strange and erratic right before the news broke.
I can't at those cheap, trashy, classless whores celebrating her divorce :( She must have really felt bad about what everyone was saying about her marriage.

I wasn't a fan at that time, but I really though Kevin was a douche, I've heard the "he is out partying and she is home with the kids" stories. SHe really looked like trailer-trash. So when I heard about the divorce, I actually smiled a little, and thought "thank god!". I first became a fan after the head-shaving episode.

The GP thought they would get the old Britney back because at this point she was the butt of all jokes and had put on a lot of weight and wasn't doing music. She was looked at as white trash. The total opposite happened though and she had her breakdown era.

It was strange we were happy asf, she started dressing nice she got back with Larry & we started seeing them out & also what was weird at the time is Larry & Britney were looking at a stadium like they were planning 

xinsrc_59211032111057502124332.jpg

I remember this vividly I think the day things went sour is when she ran into Paris that night britney-spears-paris-hilton-09.jpgthe night it all plummeted   :tiffsniffle:

10 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

i haven't heard Rosie talk about Britney in what seems like a decade. I remember that she always felt maternal towards her and really liked her. Britney liked her too and she was always very so conferrable around her. 

Idk I would for Rosie to interview Britney one day again. 

Completely agree! 

She always seemed so genuinely nice and loving towards her. 

10 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I knew about this, pathetic is the word. K-Fed gaining all that weight after the divorce is proof that he suffered and was depressed, he handled it well. He turned out to be a decent guy, he might have acted a jerk when married to Brit but he was 27-years-old for God's sake. Justin milked it, K-Fed didn't. Leave him alone. 

He was NOT a decent guy no matter what he did or didnt do after their divorce. He may have signed something so he couldnt talk but he was all there for getting her money and living off it while SHE was suffering. I can't that you'll give a 27 year old who walked out on his PREGNANT girlfriend to cozy up to a pop star and ironically left her anyway to party and then ran with her money when he saw opportunity to. Justin may have milked it but he was in his early 20's which is mentally a lot younger. This fan base gives Kevin far more of a pass than Justin just because Justin wrote a song after being hurt in his relationship, was an artist who draws from experience in his life and relationships and Britney did the same thing. She just didnt do anything with them like he did and then took the blame like a real classy woman honestly. But come on.. Kevin was the epitome of a scummy dude. His only redeeming quality is he matured I guess and hasnt left baby mama #3 yet. I could care less if he suffered, HE wasnt there for Britney when she needed him and was a new young mom having real issues. That's worse than some guy making a breakup song over cheating.

qqy8op.jpg

12 hours ago, Brichney. said:

No lies detected.

Archived