2006 The View: "BRITNEY SPEARS IS LEAVING K-FED"

12 hours ago, car said:

IT WAS HUGE. This was one of the last things that Britney's team did well in my opinion. 

She showed up super hot on Letterman (just to walk through) before filing the papers and any announcement came out. Then the announcement came out, they references those photos from Letterman, then her team orchestrated a number of super hot photo ops in New York (ex. britney skating, Britney going to dinner), it was EVERYWHERE. 

The letterman appearance: 

I remember this as well, the divorce was very well orchestrated and the photo-ops that followed were Paparazzi-gold to confirm that Britney was this strong young mother that came to her senses and that she was about to ditch the whole trailer-image and become a succesfull strong mom.

I guess what her management didn't forsee is that she would also need emotional guidance and a reliable support system to help her deal with the emotional side of everything. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Justney said:

He was NOT a decent guy no matter what he did or didnt do after their divorce. He may have signed something so he couldnt talk but he was all there for getting her money and living off it while SHE was suffering. I can't that you'll give a 27 year old who walked out on his PREGNANT girlfriend to cozy up to a pop star and ironically left her anyway to party and then ran with her money when he saw opportunity to. Justin may have milked it but he was in his early 20's which is mentally a lot younger. This fan base gives Kevin far more of a pass than Justin just because Justin wrote a song after being hurt in his relationship, was an artist who draws from experience in his life and relationships and Britney did the same thing. She just didnt do anything with them like he did and then took the blame like a real classy woman honestly. But come on.. Kevin was the epitome of a scummy dude. His only redeeming quality is he matured I guess and hasnt left baby mama #3 yet. I could care less if he suffered, HE wasnt there for Britney when she needed him and was a new young mom having real issues. That's worse than some guy making a breakup song over cheating.

Justin still throws Britney under the bus 10+ yrs later though. He never stopped being an *******. 

As for Kevin, no one is giving him a pass. Yeah, he's a ****** who walked out on Shar but according to an interview Shar made, that thing with britney was meant to be a fling. Yeah he's an ******* but I think he also couldn't believe that the world's hottest popstar looked at him despite his shortcomings. 

Also, let's not completely pin the blame on Kevin alone. U watched Chaotic. Britney was needy and clingy as hell. People tend to forget how scandalous Britney was back then. She previously had this thing with Wade then with Colombus Short whose marriage (supposedly) ended because of Britney. She did not give a **** about her actions and you know it. 

The entire world tried to protect her after they saw those beach photos of her piggybacking on Kevin and she didn't care. She told the public that she didn't care what anyone thought of him and that she loved him and was going to marry him. Britney didnt listen to anyone. Even her bodyguard didnt like Kevin. Neither did her dad. Do you really think her mother was happy to see her daughter getting married another loser again after that 55 hr fiasco? I'm not bashing Britney but Im not going to overlook the facts either.

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I remember this as well, the divorce was very well orchestrated and the photo-ops that followed were Paparazzi-gold to confirm that Britney was this strong young mother that came to her senses and that she was about to ditch the whole trailer-image and become a succesfull strong mom.

I guess what her management didn't forsee is that she would also need emotional guidance and a reliable support system to help her deal with the emotional side of everything. 

Exactly- it was brilliant orcherstration and the public was really buying it. 

You're totally right, they thrust her back in the machine when they should have said 'now, go home and be with Lynne for 6 months' and we'll pick right back up. Knowing how emotional and fragile Britney in general was, I'm surprised they didn't push this more onto her..

People have their opinions on kfed all they want but at the end of day he seems to be a great father... I mean 3 women had 2 kids with him... I think both Britney and Kevin had different intentions in the relationship and it didn't work out but they seem to be coparenting really good together... and thats all that matters now... the boys seem happy healthy and smart.  

Justin on the other hand... yeah I still got issues with him :beyfedup:

19 hours ago, Daniella said:

Justin still throws Britney under the bus 10+ yrs later though. He never stopped being an *******. 

As for Kevin, no one is giving him a pass. Yeah, he's a ****** who walked out on Shar but according to an interview Shar made, that thing with britney was meant to be a fling. Yeah he's an ******* but I think he also couldn't believe that the world's hottest popstar looked at him despite his shortcomings. 

Also, let's not completely pin the blame on Kevin alone. U watched Chaotic. Britney was needy and clingy as hell. People tend to forget how scandalous Britney was back then. She previously had this thing with Wade then with Colombus Short whose marriage (supposedly) ended because of Britney. She did not give a **** about her actions and you know it. 

The entire world tried to protect her after they saw those beach photos of her piggybacking on Kevin and she didn't care. She told the public that she didn't care what anyone thought of him and that she loved him and was going to marry him. Britney didnt listen to anyone. Even her bodyguard didnt like Kevin. Neither did her dad. Do you really think her mother was happy to see her daughter getting married another loser again after that 55 hr fiasco? I'm not bashing Britney but Im not going to overlook the facts either.

Omg I actually avoided Chaotic when it was on tv. :lostney: I've never seen it.. and I am not sure I want to. It was such a bad time for me as a fan to see her with Kevin who everyone knew would be such a disappointment. I do agree though that Britney isnt perfect, Justin is probably an ******* (I'm not giving him a free pass either) and Kevin was a douche. All three had faults so I get a little sick of seeing everyone hate soley on Justin, who, mind you was young. Britney too.. and then give props to Kfed who was older, had kids, a baby mama and still damaged Britney in the end too. They say Justin has a small **** and he made a video about her and talks about her still up to this day which I find a little telling of how much she meant to him and these are all reasons he's the worst guy in the world. But they give ol' Kfed a pass for being "hot" and having a big **** . And frankly he looks like a sewer rat... (And it's a bit scary to  think they would absolutely be the same if Sam broke Britney's heart really badly). I think Justin's just as much at fault for **** he did but also Britney but I am sorry I feel like Kevin was just a douche out for a hot piece of rich pu$$y and got hella lucky until he got bored and that makes him one of the worst people who Brit has dated. I will never give him a pass. Justin DID care about Britney before she was this mega hot rich popstar and I think that counts way more than Kevin getting lucky because Britney had baby/marriage eyes at him. :staysalty: Just my two cents sis, but I agree with you bby. Everyone was such a mess back then, especially our Brit.

Archived