"Circus" era was bigger than "Back to basics" era (album / singles sales, streaming numbers, touring stats, analysis revealed inside)

Dinirocal

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly dont care about success that much (unless its as bad as Bionic, Lotus, BJ or Glory)  I appreciate both albums for different reasons. Circus was Britneys comeback. It had great visuals, Music Videos and an impressive tour.

Back To Basics was visually stunning, was creative and had amazing lyrics and vocals. The Music Videos were all gorgeous and so was the tour.

Also I love How they all go together and have a theme.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I honestly dont care about success that much (unless its as bad as Bionic, Lotus, BJ or Glory)  I appreciate both albums for different reasons. Circus was Britneys comeback. It had great visuals, Music Videos and an impressive tour.

Back To Basics was visually stunning, was creative and had amazing lyrics and vocals. The Music Videos were all gorgeous and so was the tour.

Hurt is a masterpiece :mhm: the other two... well... :ehum:

6 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Why this comparison? They are 2 different entertainers. One is a professional screamer and cookie promotor and the other one is a Zumba teacher. Leave Oreotina and Zumbaney alone.

The one u talking about is screaming and yelling at ha few fans left for no reason:weusay:

2web3ol.gif?w=470

Just now, GrotesqueDiva said:

someone got mad :giggleney:

thanks for this thread, I enjoyed it a lot, Please do a BJ-Lotus comparison. +1

I get equally mad when people compare Britneys singing to Christinas. Or Christinas dancing to BRitneys. Its pointless. They are both very different artitsts. with different lives. Imagine someone compared you to someone you knew well over 20 years ago. Wouldnt you hate that??

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I totally loved that era for Christina, that one and stripped. The music was so good.

Archived