"Circus" era was bigger than "Back to basics" era (album / singles sales, streaming numbers, touring stats, analysis revealed inside)

Dinirocal

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Circus and TTWE aren't iconic in any way and Beautiful and Dirrty are more iconic than Womanizer.

Circus is iconic and Beutiful and Dirrty are the only iconic Christina songs, like ever. Anyways, Womanizer is more iconic than anything she's released since 2002 than, whatever.

5 hours ago, skkskk said:

Circus is iconic and Beutiful and Dirrty are the only iconic Christina songs, like ever. Anyways, Womanizer is more iconic than anything she's released since 2002 than, whatever.

Circus isn't iconic in any way, shape or form. 

Genie In a Bottle and Lady Marmalade are also iconic Xtina songs.

19 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Circus isn't iconic in any way, shape or form. 

Genie In a Bottle and Lady Marmalade are also iconic Xtina songs.

I think it had some impact but yeah it's no Oops, Toxic, or baby. Those are her iconic hits. Ppl throw others in there but they aren't.

Circus singles are still remembered though, I think they had impact but in years to come will they be common knowledge... no 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I think it had some impact but yeah it's no Oops, Toxic, or baby. Those are her iconic hits. Ppl throw others in there but they aren't.

Circus singles are still remembered though, I think they had impact but in years to come will they be common knowledge... no 

I agree.

1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

Back to Basics came out in 2006 girl. There was no such thing as streaming barely. There was no tidal, Apple Music, I'm not even sure if Spotify was around. Circus was a comeback album therefore it had comeback hype. I really don't see the point of this thread. 

It's to hate on Xtina. She is one of the few doing worse than Britney with sales. Makes them feel better? 

All this Xtina talk has made me go watch her video catalog. 

3 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Back to Basics came out in 2006 girl. There was no such thing as streaming barely. There was no tidal, Apple Music, I'm not even sure if Spotify was around. Circus was a comeback album therefore it had comeback hype. I really don't see the point of this thread. 

And there wasn't any of those things when Britney released "Circus" either LOL.  Its not like "Circus" was released 10 years apart from "Back to basics", both albums were released between 2006-2008.  

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It's to hate on Xtina. She is one of the few doing worse than Britney with sales. Makes them feel better? 

All this Xtina talk has made me go watch her video catalog. 

talk about terrible team. Christina doesnt even have all of her Music videos on Youtube and the ones that she has are not in HD. Incompetence at its finest.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

talk about terrible team. Christina doesnt even have all of her Music videos on Youtube and the ones that she has are not in HD. Incompetence at its finest.

I'm watching on my music channel that comes with our cable. There they have too many... They have three versions of Candyman. 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

omg whaat?? lol  :unbelievableney::unbelievableney:

Yeah they have bizarre things. I don't even know the difference between two of them. I'll have to watch. They have the edited Candyman and whatever the other two are.

Genie (Eddie Version) Video

Genie Spanish Video

Regular

The only Xtina one I don't see is You Lost Me 

They also have Tom's Diner's lyric video up on Brit's page 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah they have bizarre things. I don't even know the difference between two of them. I'll have to watch. They have the edited Candyman and whatever the other two are.

Genie (Eddie Version) Video

Genie Spanish Video

Regular

The only Xtina one I don't see is You Lost Me 

They also have Tom's Diner's lyric video up on Brit's page 

hmm I should look into getting that.  I just realized her Youtube also has 3 different Candyman videos. All look the same to me.

Archived