Meryem Uzerli, most popular Turkish actress, stans Britney in Instagram video and tags her

Just now, Siwon said:

Where do you live in Turkey ? I always hear people talking  bad about her :weirdmeout: the cities I lived in : Bursa , Ankara , Kocaeli. Poor me , never had a friend who loved britney :meltdown:

ı never had a friend who loved britney, too.my friends only talk about her lip syncing etc, ı don't remember hearing something good about her from them. but when ı read comments about her on the internet, ı see that there are also a lot of people who love her, weird.

Spoiler

belki bize denk gelmemişlerdir:ponderney:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Siwon said:

Where do you live in Turkey ? I always hear people talking  bad about her :weirdmeout: the cities I lived in : Bursa , Ankara , Kocaeli. Poor me , never had a friend who loved britney :meltdown:

I'm in Bursa.Everybody i know talked nice about her,at least praised her beauty.Literally never heard a bad word about her.It didn't matter if they don't like her music.They were always nice :yaknow:  I had friends who liked her in the past but not big fans like me.

21 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

what? aren't you from france? how do you know turkish tv series :selenerz:

19 minutes ago, button said:

She could be originally from a North African country like Morocco

I'm not from France lol.. but I love turkish tv series.. they are hugeeeeeee :pumped:

3 hours ago, button said:

Maybe she should go there after the Tel Aviv date. They're close :giggleney:

What venue can she reasonably perform at?

KüçükÇiftlik Park in İstanbul is the place for it with 17k capacity.A lot of international stars,bands are performing there including Rihanna,Madonna,Elton,Iron Maiden..

I hope something like this happens :clap:  

3 hours ago, troubleguy said:

beraber dans eden kizi mi? *** tatli :unbelievableney:

Evet.Inanılmaz güzel bi çocuk :hype: 

2 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

ı never had a friend who loved britney, too.my friends only talk about her lip syncing etc, ı don't remember hearing something good about her from them. but when ı read comments about her on the internet, ı see that there are also a lot of people who love her, weird.

Reveal hidden contents

belki bize denk gelmemişlerdir:ponderney:

Ben internette sadece facebook fan sayfalarında gördüm övgüleri falan :D ekşi sözlükte bile kötü yorumlar daha fazla , ama eskiden böyle değildi çok iyi hatırlıyorum bayağı el üstünde tutuluyordu :slayney:

51 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I'm in Bursa.Everybody i know talked nice about her,at least praised her beauty.Literally never heard a bad word about her.It didn't matter if they don't like her music.They were always nice :yaknow:  I had friends who liked her in the past but not big fans like me.

I live in Bursa now :) you're so lucky ( maşallah :unbelievableney: ) I wish I have friends like yours.

Guest Brichney.
2 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

what? aren't you from france? how do you know turkish tv series :selenerz:

Many French people are originally from North Africa, mainly Tunisia, Algeria, or Morocco. 

1 hour ago, Siwon said:

Ben internette sadece facebook fan sayfalarında gördüm övgüleri falan :D ekşi sözlükte bile kötü yorumlar daha fazla , ama eskiden böyle değildi çok iyi hatırlıyorum bayağı el üstünde tutuluyordu :slayney:

I live in Bursa now :) you're so lucky ( maşallah :unbelievableney: ) I wish I have friends like yours.

We're in the same city :o 

I am.I don't think i could handle hearing bad things about her from my friends or family :gimmemoar: 

Archived