Meryem Uzerli, most popular Turkish actress, stans Britney in Instagram video and tags her

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
2 minutes ago, button said:

I just saw this

mess

Oh please, you wouldn't say no to a fine *** Sultan. :gloss:

25 minutes ago, button said:

When I showed my older sister the Insta video today, she told me about how her ex-man denied their daughter was his and left her alone

Poor Meryem and the little girl especially :(

That was so sad.Her family just took her away and put her into an hospital in Berlin so she could recover from everything.What kind of man does that!? :crying1: 

27 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

That was so sad.Her family just took her away and put her into an hospital in Berlin so she could recover from everything.What kind of man does that!? :crying1: 

They sent her to a hospital??? Omg :(

She has most likely gotten over him but her poor daughter will grow up without a father. She's the real victim in all of this. God, what a disgusting man :receipts2:

Do you have a picture of him? Curious to see what he looks like  :receipts2:

27 minutes ago, button said:

They sent her to a hospital??? Omg :(

She has most likely gotten over him but her poor daughter will grow up without a father. She's the real victim in all of this. God, what a disgusting man :receipts2:

Do you have a picture of him? Curious to see what he looks like  :receipts2:

She accepted a prestigious award and next day we heard that she had a breakdown in her hotel room and her father took her.No one saw her,or hear from her for a while,only a little note from her hospital room..It was bad.Everyone was talking bad about that man when they were together.Like everyone knew he was gonna hurt her but this was beyond hurting.She's with someone else now,fully recovered,he wanted to see his daughter later (she didn't let him gave his name to her baby after everything) so now it's alright too i think...but that baby girl will know about this.It's heartbreaking :( 

meryem-uzerli-nin-eski-sevgilisi-can-ate

41 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She accepted a prestigious award and next day we heard that she had a breakdown in her hotel room and her father took her.No one saw her,or hear from her for a while,only a little note from her hospital room..It was bad.Everyone was talking bad about that man when they were together.Like everyone knew he was gonna hurt her but this was beyond hurting.She's with someone else now,fully recovered,he wanted to see his daughter later (she didn't let him gave his name to her baby after everything) so now it's alright too i think...but that baby girl will know about this.It's heartbreaking :( 

meryem-uzerli-nin-eski-sevgilisi-can-ate

:(

on a side note, my sis was right about his subpar looks. he's such an uglie... inside and out. :disbelief:

I love Meryem so much, she is one of my favourites... :pumped: she's an amazing human being ...

I was so heart broken when she left Suleyman, poor girl was pregnant, her ex denied their daughter Lara and she had a breakdown... thanks God she is ok now :sobbing:

11 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I believe some people's ugly inside is showing itself on their face.Not the features but their expressions,the look in their eyes..Your sister was really right about him :( 

I remember that they replaced her with another actress for the final season (4th) of hurrem sultan

Was her breakdown the reason? Did it happen around that time?

8 minutes ago, button said:

I remember that they replaced her with another actress for the final season (4th) of hurrem sultan

She left the season because she was pregnant... then, she returned to her parents in Germany. Kaan her ex , put her to abort the baby and she didn't want to do that.. and she was hospitalized because she had a shock (single and pregnant) .. :sobbing:

42 minutes ago, button said:

It was the reason.There was a few episodes left to shoot for the season but she was already in hospital.They jumped in time and brought another actress.She did a great job too but it's hard to replace.

34 minutes ago, Denise said:

She left the season because she was pregnant... then, she returned to her parents in Germany. Kaan her ex , put her to abort the baby and she didn't want to do that.. and she was hospitalized because she had a shock (single and pregnant) .. :sobbing:

She and her family said that she didn't know she was pregnant at the time (because of the irregular period) and she found out that in the hospital,then that man didn't want the baby.Who knows if she knew or not :(  It was Can Ateş.

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It was the reason.There was a few episodes left to shoot for the season but she was already in hospital.They jumped in time and brought another actress.She did a great job too but it's hard to replace.

The actress who replaced her was fine but I'm sure everyone was disappointed to see Meryem not play the role. :receipts2:

Is she working on any new roles? Or is she still on a break?

Archived