Meryem Uzerli, most popular Turkish actress, stans Britney in Instagram video and tags her

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, intoxicatedguy said:

This video makes me so happy, her adorable daughter, that cute dog and her all dancing and singing to old-school britney :clap:

and she was flawless as hurrem sultan...just flawless !!!

Yes the Instagram video overall is extremely cute. The dog, the little girl, them running in circles :giggleney:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I just live here

I'm persian

I don't know this girl. I can't speak turkish and I can't their tv. That insta video is sweet though! slay!

I know you're not Turkish but really u don't know about Hurrem sultan? Thought anyone from middle east would know about it. It was huge.

yes it's a really nice video

Just now, button said:

I know you're not Turkish but really u don't know about Hurrem sultan? Thought anyone from middle east would know about it. It was huge.

yes it's a really nice video

Oooh she's from that show? My mom loves that show but I never watched it! Yeah it's popular in Iran! 

6 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I just live here

I'm persian

I don't know this girl. I can't speak turkish and I can't their tv. That insta video is sweet though! slay!

Is ur place in a lot of trouble? i would like to visit but i heard that theres a lot of problems there, not vert safe to visit

2 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Is ur place in a lot of trouble? i would like to visit but i heard that theres a lot of problems there, not vert safe to visit

I'm kinda used to it by now, there won't be a problem if you avoid crowded (touristy) places. It's perfect for clubbing, it's a very alive city. 

1 minute ago, button said:

Yes, she is the main character along with Sultan Soleiman.

2a2669b4-9926-44b8-be1b-d320d1b37fbc.jpg

Sultan Soleiman is cute :ohnoney:

22 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She really did! Even thinking about it,after four years,gives me goosebumps :yaknow: 

When I showed my older sister the Insta video today, she told me about how her ex-man denied their daughter was his and left her alone

Poor Meryem and the little girl especially :(

Guest Brichney.
3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm kinda used to it by now, there won't be a problem if you avoid crowded (touristy) places. It's perfect for clubbing, it's a very alive city. 

Ikr, have me in your Harem, Sultan Daddy. :queenriri:

1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

that song choice though! a true stan!! haha

Overprotected is such a classic. :crying1: 

11 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yes he's handsome. His name is Halit Ergenç

Turkish actors are typically good looking. You should start watching their TV shows

Spoiler

b6512a2c94db2d442829ab6791211f07.jpg

:thirsty:

Archived