Meryem Uzerli, most popular Turkish actress, stans Britney in Instagram video and tags her

45 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

how the hell do people know about hurrem sultan or that tv show? even though i live in this country, ive never watched a single episode of it... not even a second. :ponderney:

same here it was soooooooooooo boring i couldnt even stand for a minute, it was giving me the feeling on the verge of fainting lol 

but poor woman i didnt know shes left alone with her baby i mean i knew she had a baby and seperated their ways with her bf but it was her decision to keep baby right? 

and i cant with the fact that shes tossed aside by the that man saying it was not my baby? :gloria: it means in a way she was a ***** lol thats a ******* big shade :mhm:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, button said:

The actress who replaced her was fine but I'm sure everyone was disappointed to see Meryem not play the role. :receipts2:

Is she working on any new roles? Or is she still on a break?

Really disappointed.Hürrem Sultan is a big name in our history but Meryem gave her a body and soul :yaknow: 

She turned to tv after baby and did movies.She's joined a tv series this year.

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Really disappointed.Hürrem Sultan is a big name in our history but Meryem gave her a body and soul :yaknow: 

She turned to tv after baby and did movies.She's joined a tv series this year.

Great then :giggleney:

On a side note, i noticed that there are lots of Turkish members on the forum and i noticed the other day that Turkey is #11 in the list of countries that she gets the most Youtube views from (above countries like Japan and Italy)

https://artists.youtube.com/insights/artist?entity_params_entity=ARTIST&entity_params_id=%2Fm%2F015f7&hl=fr

And Istanbul is #7 in the worldwide ranking of views per cities

She is (was) really popular in Turkey, wasn't she? I wonder what her album sales look like

36 minutes ago, button said:

On a side note, i noticed that there are lots of Turkish members on the forum and i noticed the other day that Turkey is #11 in the list of countries that she gets the most Youtube views from (above countries like Japan and Italy)

https://artists.youtube.com/insights/artist?entity_params_entity=ARTIST&entity_params_id=%2Fm%2F015f7&hl=fr

Is (was) she that popular in Turkey? I wonder what her album sales look like in Turkey

I heard that oops sold more than 300k

she was popular , and I dont think she is respected as she used to be . Her last hit song was criminal here

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It was the reason.There was a few episodes left to shoot for the season but she was already in hospital.They jumped in time and brought another actress.She did a great job too but it's hard to replace.

She and her family said that she didn't know she was pregnant at the time (because of the irregular period) and she found out that in the hospital,then that man didn't want the baby.Who knows if she knew or not :(  It was Can Ateş.

Can Kaan whatever... he's an *******

40 minutes ago, button said:

She is (was) really popular in Turkey, wasn't she? I wonder what her album sales look like

She has always been loved in Turkey.Like Siwon said Oops album sold more than 300k.Even Oh La La was big in here :giggleney:

She's not that popular anymore for obvious reasons but in my whole life i've never heard a bad word about her.Everybody says how beautiful she is even tho she had a breakdown etc.

In general Turkey really loves her :) 

14 minutes ago, Denise said:

Can Kaan whatever... he's an *******

You're right.He is an *******.

20 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She has always been loved in Turkey.Like Siwon said Oops album sold more than 300k.Even Oh La La was big in here :giggleney:

She's not that popular anymore for obvious reasons but in my whole life i've never heard a bad word about her.Everybody says how beautiful she is even tho she had a breakdown etc.

Maybe she should go there after the Tel Aviv date. They're close :giggleney:

What venue can she reasonably perform at?

5 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Im watching that show now, soup operas from turkey are popular un Argentina now. I thought Beren from fatmagul was more famous there or the real wife of soleiman actor.

Soleiman actor's wife? Nooo way

Only one who is possibly more popular than Meryem is Tuba (Lamis)

9 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Im watching that show now, soup operas from turkey are popular un Argentina now. I thought Beren from fatmagul was more famous there or the real wife of soleiman actor.

watch Kara Sevda.. it's amazing...

he's the main actor :quirkney:

8ygpzm.png

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

-

Where do you live in Turkey ? I always hear people talking  bad about her :weirdmeout: the cities I lived in : Bursa , Ankara , Kocaeli. Poor me , never had a friend who loved britney :meltdown:

Archived