Britney’s Music Catalog Could Be Heading To Broadway

Jordan Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be very successful, if it's handled the right way and if it has a decent cast, not some random actors.

But, personally, I'm not a really big fan of other people singing Britney songs. They kinda ruin the magic. I always find flattering and, like, you know, I take it positively when I watch other persons covering her songs, and it goes viral and whatever, but it's really rare when I genuinely like a cover, I can think of that guy that makes like a classic style for the songs, or the couple from the X Factor that sang Toxic, or for example, the Glee episodes, I probably only liked Toxic and MATM. But most of the times I find it very cringy, like the tribute from RDMA. Again, it was cute and all, and the meaning of the whole thing is what I appreciate, but they destroyed those songs, including JL's performance of TTWE. :blurp:

And then, maybe a musical movie wouldn't be that bad, but in theater they tend to exaggerate, and of course, they're over dramatic, it's theater,  butthat's really not my thing :ehno: but again, I think it could be very successful. Another way for her to make money without actually having to do anything :quirkney: lol

2 hours ago, soforlaters said:

Same! What was your opener? I chose a duet between Lynne and Young Brit of "Brave New Girl" with them moving out of her doll-filled bedroom

Mine was BOMT lol. It was about a random shy high schooler who decides to follow a dream and then gets famous, but everything blows in her face later on.

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Mine was BOMT lol. It was about a random shy high schooler who decides to follow a dream and then gets famous, but everything blows in her face later on.

Oh! Mine was more of a biography-type. But I think if written well (along with song choices) an original story could be AMAZING. Yours sounds pretty good except how was she shy then decided to suddenly become famous? 

4 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

Oh! Mine was more of a biography-type. But I think if written well (along with song choices) an original story could be AMAZING. Yours sounds pretty good except how was she shy then decided to suddenly become famous? 

Maybe she was following a guy! 

2 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

Maybe she was following a guy! 

Through character development! Haha lol. I didn't get that far into the story and lost the file though. :( 

Yours could be Brave New Girl the Movie 2.0 too. I'd like someone to do something like that again.

I won't be surprised if she just does another residency type show of her greatest hits but take out some, and some and mix in some newer songs.

It will probably be the same pattern since 2013, it true would be sad we need a US tour with her newer songs performed.

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I won't be surprised if she just does another residency type show of her greatest hits but take out some, and some and mix in some newer songs.

It will probably be the same pattern since 2013, it true would be sad we need a US tour with her newer songs performed.

If only she did an Unplugged. I'd DIE

Just now, soforlaters said:

If only she did an Unplugged. I'd DIE

If only she let's the residency **** go, shes 35 next 5 years should be ICONIC with a few tours and real album era's.

Then she can ship herself back to one location for a residency, it's bound to happen.

Britney will be locked in that never ending c ship and never ending residency some where.

If only she let's the residency **** go, shes 35 next 5 years should be ICONIC with a few tours and real album era's.

Then she can ship herself back to one location for a residency, it's bound to happen.

Britney will be locked in that never ending c ship and never ending residency some where.

I think it's more about stability for her kids. No doubt this Middle East/Asia tour is a test to see how she and the kids deal with the strenuous travel. Notice it's in the summer when they are on vacation...

I think it's more about stability for her kids. No doubt this Middle East/Asia tour is a test to see how she and the kids deal with the strenuous travel. Notice it's in the summer when they are on vacation...

That's what I mean though, she has to have stabilization hence the c ship.

This POM tour over seas is a mess, waiting to happen when it's going to be basically the same Vegas show, no live singing, and half *** choreography.

That's what I mean though, she has to have stabilization hence the c ship.

This POM tour over seas is a mess, waiting to happen when it's going to be basically the same Vegas show, no live singing, and half *** choreography.

have you seen POM live? I'm honestly asking

have you seen POM live? I'm honestly asking

I haven't and reason being is I refuse to see Britney lip that show and do those routines half ***.

I seen several of her prior shows and they were amazing. Lipping a whole show is one thing, but adding basic, armography and stiffney is no bueno.

Not trying to be bored in the audience like.

celebrities-britney-spears-las-vegas-ope

I haven't and reason being is I refuse to see Britney lip that show and do those routines half ***.

I seen several of her prior shows and they were amazing. Lipping a whole show is one thing, but adding basic, armography and stiffney is no bueno.

Not trying to be bored in the audience like.

celebrities-britney-spears-las-vegas-ope

I thought i'd be like that too. but NO JOKE. She works her *** off during that show. I went there thinking I'd see a robot. She LEGIT is having fun on stage. She loves her dancers. It wasn't half assed at all. It was her having fun 3 nights a week and I was happy to see it.

I thought i'd be like that too. but NO JOKE. She works her *** off during that show. I went there thinking I'd see a robot. She LEGIT is having fun on stage. She loves her dancers. It wasn't half assed at all. It was her having fun 3 nights a week and I was happy to see it.

Yeah I just can't justify the airfare, ticket, hotel, food and drink, time off work to go see that lipped show.

The choreography for most of it isn't so good, the remixes as well for TTWE, Crazy aren't so good.

She should do the originals.

Yeah I just can't justify the airfare, ticket, hotel, food and drink, time off work to go see that lipped show.

The choreography for most of it isn't so good, the remixes as well for TTWE, Crazy aren't so good.

She should do the originals.

Well are you from the UK or AUS? You wrote lipped! Caught you! <3 I went from Boston, found cheap plane tix and a great airbnb! 

5 minutes ago, soforlaters said:

Well are you from the UK or AUS? You wrote lipped! Caught you! <3 I went from Boston, found cheap plane tix and a great airbnb! 

Idk for me POM has some cool moments and she has improved since she started the show.

For me it's not something I'd have to go see. :forkit:

I think this could be big if done properly and with the right hands. It sounds like the guy that wants to do it has an impressive resume, so it's looking like it's heading in the right direction. 

Idk why people in here are having meltdowns. You guys want her to be more respected, right? This would actually do that if it becomes a hit and would allow her to put another staple in the entertainment industry. Plus, it would put her out there again and make people talk about her and check for her music.

Archived