Who became fan since GLORY?

garthroda

Oops era here:otears:

we are so flawless, I was 10 and I mtv was something completely new for me and my friends... I saw lucky and then the top 100 and figured out that oops was number one I fell in love 

and then I stole baby one more time from my brother cd collection :queenriri: miss that times when straight people doesn't give a **** about britney is for gays :nicki2:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

ya'll make me feel so old :tiffsniffle: where were you back in 1999-2000? were you even born yet? :overwhelm:

I was born, but I was like 3. I kinda remember listening to OIDIA (album) with my sister and watching Boys, ILRNR and MATM MVs on TV, but I don't remember anything else besides that :tiffsniffle: In 2007 I was a hater and 2008 forwards I started liking her music (because of Circus), but only became a true fan in 2014 :tiffsniffle:

On 4/21/2017 at 9:45 PM, PokemonSpears said:

ya'll make me feel so old :tiffsniffle: where were you back in 1999-2000? were you even born yet? :overwhelm:

I was 7 yo in 1999, my sister was britney's fan then, when oops came out, she forced me to learn all the songs in the cd or she wouldn't speak to me again and so I did... that was like the first time I was fully aware of what the britney phenomenon was 

1 hour ago, garthroda said:

I was 7 yo in 1999, my sister was britney's fan then, when oops came out, she forced me to learn all the songs in the cd or she wouldn't speak to me again and so I did... that was like the first time I was fully aware of what the britney phenomenon was 

I was 6 in 1999 :giggleney: but nobody forced me to like her. My siblings and I, thanks to my cousins, grew up watching MTV and stuff, we used to like many other artists from those days, but Britney Spears was always the best one, the most beautiful, she had the best songs, the best videos, everything. :donewithit:

4 hours ago, Wetney said:

I was not born yet. I was born in 2002:giggleney: and I'm stuck with people my age who don't even know who Britney is:ponderney:

:embarrassney:

That year, I was in 4th grade. It was when Britney came to Mexico for the first time, during her DWADT. She had an interview in one of the most famous tv shows of the time, Otro Rollo, where these gifs come from: :soyeah:

Otro_rollo_20_anos_ok_11.gif.imgo.gif

otro_rollo_britney-6.gif

otro_rollo_britney-3.gif

2crnh4w-4.jpg

I remember staying up late at night just to watch it, but was a little bit disappointed that she didn't perform.

But anyway, I'm actually surprised that you being that young became a fan of Britney, when she was way past her prime. It's cool, but it's very rare.

Archived