Who became fan since GLORY?

garthroda

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me! When she released MM on yt i was like "yeah, sounds nice but the video is boring and too long". I liked britney since 2011 (i am 18 now) and also my sister who is older than me liked her very much(circus and toxic are her favs).When slumber party video was released i fell in love with the video, song. After, i wanted to see how are the other songs from the album. Now, i listen over and over Glory from my phone and pc. At that time i became a fan(because of SP to be honest). From november till this day i tried to find out as many things about britney from 1998 till this date(Albums, life, music, performances). I forced my friends to listen to SP and they liked it very much, i also tried to replicate the SP dance with a friend during my B_day party. I listened at least 1000 times the SP video. I am from Romania and now she is not that known(maybe when i was younger she was) but she doesn't get any tv or radio plays nowadays...although the SP video peaked at #4 on youtube trending here in ROmania.

Guest $elfish

I liked britney since 2007 2009ish but I recently became a Stan in august last year I honestly didn't know she even made britney jean or glory until I became a Stan

14 hours ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Nobody outside her fans heard Glory so I doubt there's even one person  :quirkney: 

:lostney::lostney::lostney:

but there's still hope:

13 hours ago, IonutM said:

Me! When she released MM on yt i was like "yeah, sounds nice but the video is boring and too long". I liked britney since 2011 (i am 18 now) and also my sister who is older than me liked her very much(circus and toxic are her favs).When slumber party video was released i fell in love with the video, song. After, i wanted to see how are the other songs from the album. Now, i listen over and over Glory from my phone and pc. At that time i became a fan(because of SP to be honest). From november till this day i tried to find out as many things about britney from 1998 till this date(Albums, life, music, performances). I forced my friends to listen to SP and they liked it very much, i also tried to replicate the SP dance with a friend during my B_day party. I listened at least 1000 times the SP video. I am from Romania and now she is not that known(maybe when i was younger she was) but she doesn't get any tv or radio plays nowadays...although the SP video peaked at #4 on youtube trending here in ROmania.

Btw I love Romanian pop!! they have great music, maybe brit would benefit to collab with someone over there

Archived