Who became fan since GLORY?

garthroda

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:embarrassney:

That year, I was in 4th grade. It was when Britney came to Mexico for the first time, during her DWADT. She had an interview in one of the most famous tv shows of the time, Otro Rollo, where these gifs come from: :soyeah:

Otro_rollo_20_anos_ok_11.gif.imgo.gif

otro_rollo_britney-6.gif

otro_rollo_britney-3.gif

2crnh4w-4.jpg

I remember staying up late at night just to watch it, but was a little bit disappointed that she didn't perform.

But anyway, I'm actually surprised that you being that young became a fan of Britney, when she was way past her prime. It's cool, but it's very rare.

Yo tenía 10 años y recuerdo exactamente lo mismo, incluyendo lo de la Britney señal jeje, cuando regresé a la escuela todo mundo hablaba de eso. Ahora vivo en el norte de México y curiosamente por acá si suena Glory en bares y restaurantes.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:embarrassney:

That year, I was in 4th grade. It was when Britney came to Mexico for the first time, during her DWADT. She had an interview in one of the most famous tv shows of the time, Otro Rollo, where these gifs come from: :soyeah:

Otro_rollo_20_anos_ok_11.gif.imgo.gif

otro_rollo_britney-6.gif

otro_rollo_britney-3.gif

2crnh4w-4.jpg

I remember staying up late at night just to watch it, but was a little bit disappointed that she didn't perform.

But anyway, I'm actually surprised that you being that young became a fan of Britney, when she was way past her prime. It's cool, but it's very rare.

Oh my god, I was 11. Maybe 12. It was literally forever ago. 

20 minutes ago, garthroda said:

Yo tenía 10 años y recuerdo exactamente lo mismo, incluyendo lo de la Britney señal jeje, cuando regresé a la escuela todo mundo hablaba de eso. Ahora vivo en el norte de México y curiosamente por acá si suena Glory en bares y restaurantes.

Yo nunca salgo a ningún lado, sólo voy de mi casa al trabajo y de regreso :embarrassney: Pero el año pasado me parece, fui a un bar así random, y tenían música pero pasaban los videos en unas pantallas, y justo en ese rato que estuve pusieron Work ***** y Me Against the Music pero mezclada con Please Don't Stop the Music the Rihanna. Pero no me ha tocado escuchar nada de Glory.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yo nunca salgo a ningún lado, sólo voy de mi casa al trabajo y de regreso :embarrassney: Pero el año pasado me parece, fui a un bar así random, y tenían música pero pasaban los videos en unas pantallas, y justo en ese rato que estuve pusieron Work ***** y Me Against the Music pero mezclada con Please Don't Stop the Music the Rihanna. Pero no me ha tocado escuchar nada de Glory.

Es cosa de los gerentes, por lo regular donde he ido, se que  son fan de britney, asi que es normal que haya música de ella, afortunadamente no la mezclan con nadie. :feelingmyself:

9 hours ago, GoCallThePolice said:

All we needed was the real MM video followed by SP & the talk over the videos would have made #1 for people to actually know it existed :meltdown:

Agree, I remember the buzz around the original video and even the gp expectation of ir coming out and then... the deception!

Archived