Was Britney Jean REALLY that bad?

reecejwilson

57 minutes ago, korralations said:

The high note is Passenger is so disgustingly not Britney, that I actually get offended if I try to listen to it. They really tried to pass off another woman's voice as Britney's, as if we haven't been listening to her for 15 years at that point! :rihit:

This.
Britney and her team literally treated us like monkeys who cannot tell the difference between her and and an impostor :snooptoya:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the worst, the sound it's like when You put your head into a meat grinder. 

Only Work ***** are good but because of a video and iconicness.

Hm but Hold on tight and don't cry are good too. I have a feeling that if BJ would be all Britney we have album all like that

4 hours ago, korralations said:

The high note is Passenger is so disgustingly not Britney, that I actually get offended if I try to listen to it. They really tried to pass off another woman's voice as Britney's, as if we haven't been listening to her for 15 years at that point! :rihit:

It's disgusting how her team took advantage of our thirst for brand new music and they just made a rushed album with someone else's vocals!! Their main goal was to promote POM because they were that desperate for more money and they damaged Britney's image! It's unacceptable! I can't believe how Britney let this happen tbh! I hate her team!! :byebitch: 

I like Britney Jean. I mean, it has some serious flaws but also has a lot of potential.

The biggest flaws are Myah's eternal presence and songs that seem unfinished; lots of them don't have a proper bridge and just end with a repeat of the chorus (like Perfume, Brightest Morning Star) and some just repeat the first verse for the second (now that I found you). It just seems really lazy.

And the Myah issue is extremely annoying as it's never clear who you're listening to. I mean, listen to the "'cause here it coooomes" line and ask yourself if that is Britney. It clearly is not. 

I think the slower songs are a lot better. Hold on Tight is amazing and one of my favourites. :crying1:

10 hours ago, korralations said:

I remember when Passenger leaked so many people refused to believe it was the real/final britney track on the internets.  That was before we found out about how badly Myah was throughout whole record.

Archived