Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

Jordan Miller

Guest Nick Jonas
12 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

only 1 show in September? 

Sure she's doing international shows before and after that September date :squintney:

She'll be so worn out lip-synching in Asia she can only do one show in Vegas . :nicki2:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
46 minutes ago, Alexia said:

Hopefully a new album and a world tour will come after Vegas. Because a totally new show in Vegas is really not what most of the fans wants.

We never get what we want, so Vegas 'Live from the Little White Chapel' here we come! :nicki2:

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

So what is everyone going to do when Britney takes a long break and we won't see her out and about for another 2 years?

I would be sad, but don't forget one thing. She might be lazy at times (most of the time  :giggleney: ), BUT she's a workaholic. She has been thinking about retiring and growing a family in the suburbs ever since 2003. She always comes back... she'll always come back as long as she feels physically good - at least around her early 50s. Mark my words :janet:

8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

*Boys ends*

Thank you for an amazing 4 years guys! Woooo!

I have a question for you...

Do You Wanna Come Over?!

...to Caesar's Palace where my new residency Britney: Piece of Me 2 starts next summer? :unbelievableney:

*UH HUH* :feelingmyself:

I literally just screamed in laughter. Thank You lol :haha:

Archived