Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

Jordan Miller

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that Britney's rigorous fitness training schedule  is in preparation for touring !  I also feel that it could possibly be in preparation for more intense choreography.  I believe that one of the main reasons that the choreography has been light over the past decade is because of back and knee  injuries. If her body/legs are super strong it will allow more movement without putting pressure on the knees 

FINALLY!!!!!! :wontcry: She needs to leave Vegas this year and work her *** off in a new album, the promo and a tour!!! She needs to stop hiding in Vegas... She nees to try new things.

But on the other hand, his words seem to indicate that she will stay in Vegas but in another hotel... I swear that if they announce a new ****** residence in another hotel for 2018  I will be really pissed :byebitch:

3 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I have a feeling that Britney's rigorous fitness training schedule  is in preparation for touring !  I also feel that it could possibly be in preparation for more intense choreography.  I believe that one of the main reasons that the choreography has been light over the past decade is because of back and knee  injuries. 

she's also lip-synching because she's resting her voice in preparation to sing live during the tour

re-drinking-buddies.gif

Just now, pablitonizer said:

September dates are:

September 1, 2017

September 2, 2017

September 3, 2017

Don't think she'll tour, she's just gonna relax after June, July, August shows :brit:

on the tweet, it say only one show in September on the 3rd

Archived