Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

Jordan Miller

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

You can guys can hate POM all you want. But I am so glad piece of me has happened.  It was the best thing for Britney. She has completely transformed.  It has been great for her. Now I'm excitied for her to show everyone the real Britney again! :giggleney:

YESS!

Exactly. Without POM we wouldn't have the Britney we have today!!

159b2cc5e8ea631d328bfe8c0252fd58.jpg

If it was 2016ney saying this, I would have been sad. Because she was slaying, full of energy, sharp moves and nice outfits. 

But she is soo tired of it, she half-***** it most of the time now (even when she has great energy). 

Go Brit Brit, take the newly gained confidence and invest it in new projects, tours, etc :queenflopga: 

I'm glad it was 4 years. Britney is a trendsetter in Vegas. She has defined the standards of having a residency in Vegas. She is young, fresh, evolving and that's just what our younger generation exhibits. 

Piece of Me has been extremely beneficial for Britney. 4 years of shows has signified a level of balance for her artistry. If she could keep this up for another 5 years, what would the possibilities be? She will be on top of the game. 

Here's to never forgetting what Piece of Me did for Britney. The positives of the show. The re-birth of an icon. We need to take this time to respect Piece of Me for what it was and that it will always be a landmark in Britney's career. 

11 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I'm glad it was 4 years. Britney is a trendsetter in Vegas. She has defined the standards of having a residency in Vegas. She is young, fresh, evolving and that's just what our younger generation exhibits. 

Piece of Me has been extremely beneficial for Britney. 4 years of shows has signified a level of balance for her artistry. If she could keep this up for another 5 years, what would the possibilities be? She will be on top of the game. 

Here's to never forgetting what Piece of Me did for Britney. The positives of the show. The re-birth of an icon. We need to take this time to respect Piece of Me for what it was and that it will always be a landmark in Britney's career. 

Archived