Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

Jordan Miller

• Leader

This story was written by Jessica Petterson

britheader-1.jpg

Since 2013, Britney Spears wowed crowds at Planet Hollywood. In 2017, that era comes to a close.

UPDATE // APRIL 10:

Britney herself just confirmed the final ever Piece Of Me dates:

Earning a whopping $103 million, and her own special Britney Day, the superstar Slumber Party singer has made Vegas her own, revolutionising the city as a place for much younger acts to connect with their fans.

In an interview yesterday with Review Journal, Britney's longtime manager Larry Rudolph has said Team Brit plans to bring Piece Of Me to a close by the end of 2017.
“We are done with this show, and our next move is undecided. We are still talking with Caesars Entertainment and other interested parties in Las Vegas."

So she may not be entirely done with Las Vegas yet, even if Piece Of Me draws to a close.
“Anything is possible. We have made zero decisions. We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward.”

Brit will soon be gearing up for her first international concerts in quite a while, with her Britney Spears: Live In Concert shows in Tel Aviv and Manila happening through June-July. More dates for more cities are heavily rumored to be announced.

Over 700,000 people witnessed Britney: Piece Of Me in its four year run.

The final show will take place on New Years Eve, December 31 2017.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward"

POM is ending alright, but this doesn't sound like the end of Vegas residencies :meltdown:

1 minute ago, Dirty Boy said:

“We expect a lot of interest from all parties. Britney basically sells out every show, and she loves Las Vegas, she loves performing in Vegas, and Vegas is a possibility going forward"

POM is ending alright, but this doesn't sound like the end of Vegas residencies :meltdown:

He said they still dont know what's next; she might take a break, back to LA and record new album or even tour. I hope they're smart and stop ******* vegas for good. 

Just now, AlienateNey said:

He said they still dont know what's next; she might take a break, back to LA and record new album or even tour. I hope they're smart and stop ******* vegas for good. 

Yeah but this is the easiest way to keep making money without putting much effort in, and after all we are talking about Team Britney :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

who cares ! new show! !!!! and hopefully new choreographer :comingthru:

please 

10 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

Yeah, that whole statement just sounds like she'll be moving to another theater after she takes a break for a few months. But I hope not. I wish she'd try new things. 

Archived