The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

The fun thing is people are never complaining about lip-synching lol

Like if she at least danced properly and showed some connection to fans, people would not care about miming

The jaw dropping performances used to distract us from the lipping but now there is nothing to be blown away by so vocals are becoming a bigger problem.

Either focus on performing better or sing live. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The jaw dropping performances used to distract us from the lipping but now there is nothing to be blown away by so vocals are becoming a bigger problem.

Either focus on performing better or sing live. 

Britney can't sing tho, she lost her voice. Sorry...but it's the truth...

(Today I'm feeling fearless xD come at me haters hahahaha)

Just now, BritneyLimited said:

Britney can't sing tho, she lost her voice. Sorry...but it's the truth...

(Today I'm feeling fearless xD come at me haters hahahaha)

I mean we don't really know. I can imagine her vocals are weak because she smokes and doesn't train. 

Last live vocals were what 9 years ago....

that is sad tbh 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I mean we don't really know. I can imagine her vocals are weak because she smokes and doesn't train. 

Last live vocals were what 9 years ago....

that is sad tbh 

Her voice was cracking all over the place when she sang happy birthday to La Reed. Freaking happy birthday! How I my supposed to believe that her voice isn't completely edited in the albums. 

So if she can't sing and her dancing is subpar...there's no other way to go unless downhill...

5 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

Her voice was cracking all over the place when she sang happy birthday to La Reed. Freaking happy birthday! How I my supposed to believe that her voice isn't completely edited in the albums. 

So if she can't sing and her dancing is subpar...there's no other way to go unless downhill...

I see what your saying. I hope she could get her voice strong if she practiced, 

Another Myah album just won't fly. 

Something has to give though. Ppl think she is above irrevelancy but she isn't. Ppl aren't going to invest in her if she continually does bad. It's logic 

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney goes through these periods of being on fire and then a couple weeks of going through the motions. Give her a week or two and she'll be back on point :foh:

But you can't do that in your job, why should she? It's wrong and she should be held accounted for that. Why do some fans get "normal" performances and others get awful ones? It's not fair.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I see what your saying. I hope she could get her voice strong if she practiced, 

Another Myah album just won't fly. 

Something has to give though. Ppl think she is above irrevelancy but she isn't. Ppl aren't going to invest in her if she continually does bad. It's logic 

This whole thing is just sad...Now I'm going to watch the onyx tour live in miami and cry in my bed :(

Just now, BritneyLimited said:

Oh right now I believe she can't neither she wants to...I believe she's comfortable being a legacy act.

I think she is comfortable but I'm one of those ppl that think something is wrong. Ppl are so touchy with mental illness so I won't go there but I just don't think she can do much about it. 

I go back and forth with lazy or deeper reasons to current Britney. I do think it's deeper than any of us can see tbh

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's the truth though y'all. The choreo has become far too mechanical and robotic. Britney looks stiff performing these awkward moves.

The Womanizer breakdown is a prime example. It's awful, she literally breaks out the chicken dance at one point.

The womanizer break ******* slays and is probably the one of the best dancing parts in the entire show.... :jlostare:

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think she is comfortable but I'm one of those ppl that think something is wrong. Ppl are so touchy with mental illness so I won't go there but I just don't think she can do much about it. 

I go back and forth with lazy or deeper reasons to current Britney. I do think it's deeper than any of us can see tbh

I know exactly what your saying, it's not exactly the conversation to have here because people react extremely badly when they see something about it, but hit me up on DM if you would like to talk.

Piece of me is a shame for her career, she is very loose, I do not understand how it is that she works 2 days and goes back to vacation when she should be rehearsing for her world tour, is she going to go on tour with those stupid choreographies? At this point we can clearly see that the problem is britney, nothing else

Excluding Britney, I'd be extremely mad if I go to a concert and the singer lip-syncs EVERYTHING. I would immediately ask for a refund. 

In Britney's case it's different, because nobody goes with the idea of a LIVE concert (in it's literal meaning). They want to be entertained - they want fierceness, great outfits, great props, great dancing. When they get cheap outfits, tacky choreo and overall one hell of a lazy version of Britney, of course people would be mad. Who wouldn't? :sassybrit:

***** literally threw out whatever difficult choreo there was and stuck to some mechanic basic moves, i swear to God its starting to remind me of FFT tour so much, only that she looks and feels much better. The show lost its original producers who actually made a storyline out of POM, and now they're gone her team made it a mess and you have literally no idea whats going on other than her lipping to hits :orangu: the show is a mess, and to be ******* honest i wouldnt pay anything over 100 dollars to see it, even that is a reach.

Archived