The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

She's had bad reviews on Ticketmaster (that's where it looks like these were from...) ever since the breakdown, ESPECIALLY when POM was new and she was hardly moving. I haven't checked them in a while so I don't know if they changed when she started putting more energy into her shows (around summer 2015) but yeah they aren't great. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2017 at 10:33 PM, Noah Fatale said:

in late 2015/early 2016 she was on FIRE

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

I don't think it's about her relationship. I think that Britney is the type of person that wears her heart on her sleeve. Honestly, I think she is bummed about how the Glory era went. I don't think she feels "wanted" or "celebrated" and her confidence that she had going into the era has clearly subsided. IMO, I think she is starting to feel defeated. 

Archived