The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in late 2015/early 2016 she was on FIRE

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

5 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

NO, she was a bit lazy in july last year tho :rihstare: and she was single.

A lot of the early reviews were probably stans who rushed to go see her now what's left is a bunch of unbiased people who just wanna see a show and don't care that she's Britney.  Also her shows a year ago or so were really good so they probably got better reviews from fans and the gp both.

17 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

she was dating david here though

57998_slay-the-ice.gif

As much as I love her, I don't think I would even pay to see POM. It's just not worth it at this point. If anything, I would leave the show feeling more disappointed about her lackluster presence. The sistren may drag me for this, but let's face it, this is just a paycheck for her now. Easy money with minimal effort. 

As I've said before, you'll find more of the negative reviews, since usually one goes to a show, and if you had a great time, you just leave and go on with your life, you don't go running to ticketmaster to write about how great the experience was for you. In most cases, if one is taking the time to write something like a review, it's because there's something to complain about, you're pissed or upset with something and you go there to speak what bothers you.

At the end of the day, no matter if there are dozens of negative reviews there, it doesn't represent the thousands of persons that have gone to the show since 2013.

Also, there's simply no such a thing as a random person, part of the GP, that is expecting huge things from Britney Spears. Many of these reviews seem pretty elaborated, pointing out very specific things, that casually, are the things that are more discussed about in the online forums, like the dancing or the costumes, or the interaction with the crowd. So we shouldn't believe 100% in these, or if they're true, they must come from the same people that visit this kind of sites, whether they're dedicated to Britney or other pop artist.

I mean, who would write a review of a Beyoncé concert saying how bad or how good her chemistry with the backup dancers was? Or how cheesy her outfits were? :yaknow: And even if that was something worth a review, I don't know what dancers they saw with Britney, the girl even slaps and kisses the dancer's butts, what else do they want? :squintney:

Archived