The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, radar89 said:

That's Exhell for you. Constantly bitching about the same stuff. Dont get it, they are clearly not happy about whatever Britney does yet still hang around this board :staysalty:

And most of their broke *** couldn't afford to watch Piece of Me anyway so they rely on blurry YouTube videos to make their (flop) judgment :staysalty:

Did you actually read the reviews? The bad reviews were from people who actually PAYED for the show. Besides, I don't think youtube/instagram videos distort reality at this level.

5 minutes ago, Outrageouslynaked said:

Did you actually read the reviews? The bad reviews were from people who actually PAYED for the show. Besides, I don't think youtube/instagram videos distort reality at this level.

Yes. And there are a lot of good reviews also you *******. What is your point? There are people who enjoyed the performance and there are who didn't. So what :byebitch:

I personally think she could do better but I don't waste my time like you stupid hos here bitching about every single thing that she did :foh:

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

Yes. And there are a lot of good reviews also you *******. What is your point? There are people who enjoyed the performance and there are who didn't. So what :byebitch:

I personally think she could do better but I don't waste my time like you stupid hos here bitching about every single thing that she did :foh:

The point is that 50% are good reviews and 50% are bad reviews. The bad reviews are constant. Nobody goes to a show expecting it to be bad, or because they don't like the artist -- especially when the ticket is expensive. And if you haven't read what I said, I'll say it again: The point of this thread is not bitching, but pointing out what is wrong about the show since the negative reviews weren't this constant back in 2015/early 2016.

As about your rudeness, I'm sorry for you. But if you can't handle constructive criticism, you should understand that it's part of everyone's life.

11 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

in late 2015/early 2016 she was on FIRE

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

If you're theory is correct... hope they break up before I see her in August :byebitch:

12 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

A lot of the early reviews were probably stans who rushed to go see her now what's left is a bunch of unbiased people who just wanna see a show and don't care that she's Britney.  Also her shows a year ago or so were really good so they probably got better reviews from fans and the gp both.

I completely agree with this. When the Vegas show first started and definitely the first year or two, a lot of the people going were fans traveling from all around. At this point, because she's been in Vegas for so long, the people at every show are not necessarily Britney fans. A lot of them are people who are in Vegas for whatever reason and just want to go see a great show. They don't care that she's "Britney Spears" and they will not excuse her lipping or her stiffness like some fans have done in the past.

Guest $elfish
11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's the truth though y'all. The choreo has become far too mechanical and robotic. Britney looks stiff performing these awkward moves.

The Womanizer breakdown is a prime example. It's awful, she literally breaks out the chicken dance at one point.

Did you see iusa tho:OMGney:

britney looked like she was having a seizure in one of them , it's like her arm is out of control she's waving it too quickly 

honestly who the **** choreographs this **** 

1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Did you see iusa tho:OMGney:

britney looked like she was having a seizure in one of them , it's like her arm is out of control she's waving it too quickly 

honestly who the **** choreographs this **** 

Omg. :lanacackle: I have the same feeling sometimes as well. Idk why she developed this mannerism, it's just as bad as when she cringes.

1 hour ago, borogroves said:

tbh, you sound nothing but like a rude and uncaring little piece of shithole. you clearly never tried to understand those bad reviews and simply lump them up to be just negative people. in your sense, there can never really be any bad reviews but just negative people who wants to say negative things - this doesn't even have anything to do with people being poor which you sound so unsympathetic to

the point is that she had a bad performance! and that people aren't just being negative. you're the sour and negative one who goes around spewing nothing but insults sounding like an angry little kid who didn't get his candy

So I am the negative one for calling out people who constantly being negative here? Get the *** out :byebitch:

There are people who gave bad reviews. And there are Exhellers. The former moved on after gave the bad reviews while the latters spitting out negativity all the time

You absolutely fell in the latter category. And by the sound of it, you sounded like a poor people with no life too :arianabye:

There is a new thread who link Britney's supposed mental health problems because she "playfully" forgot what song came next and you participated in that thread. As always being a pissy negative nancy. So bye and keep being a negative person that you are. But don't be so pressed when I call you out here and there :arianabye:

as a person with anxiety I understand her fears, she extremly needs to boost her confidence

I bet her family could care less about her artistic skills but omg at least set her up with someone who will tell her how beautiful her voice really is

and practise and sing live, it's getting ridiculous at this point

no wonder she sang live the most when her boyfriend was singer as well 

15 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

in late 2015/early 2016 she was on FIRE

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

i think theres some truth to this. im a performer too and when im in a relationship it can be quite distracting, being single can really up your drive, esp right after a break up. but hey, thats just me

15 hours ago, Outrageouslynaked said:

I was on her TicketMaster page when I came across these reviews and I got quite surprised.  I don't remember seeing such bad reviews back in 2015/early 2016. What has changed? Discuss.

xsqky.png

Image result for no lies detected gif

They should definitely pay more attention to those reviews from the GP. In the end, The GP are more than the fans, in numbers of attendance.

They don't see her with a pink veil like us fans. They are more or less objective. They pay for tickets to a good show and get, well, a lackluster show. :weirdmeout:

It's just wrong and you know it. :rihclap:

15 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's the truth though y'all. The choreo has become far too mechanical and robotic. Britney looks stiff performing these awkward moves.

The Womanizer breakdown is a prime example. It's awful, she literally breaks out the chicken dance at one point.

Wow...I always thought this and people were hyping it up lol. I thought I was the only person who thought this :forkit:

They keep trying it. Like extending POM until 2018/19? I'd rather her not. It's been so long. They don't improve the show. Yeah she's not wearing wigs (why did she anyway??) and her body is more complemented with the new outfits but they are still cheap and tacky looking and always have been. It's like does she have a stylist team for makeup and proper hair/ outfits? Her weave should not be showing when she puts her hair up! Also she's not giving her full potential, so why can't her mic be on? She's sang over track on previous tours and It sounded fine. It's like the show is very constrained and doesn't have room for freestyle, it's very odd. I think her team lets her vacation instead of practicing bc they see it's a successful show hence the constant extending over fixing the problems to make a better show. She can do better. Even in months ago with the festival performances she looked so pretty, outfits were cuter than POM (not the white shirt outfit w.e festival that was) and the show was still lackluster but it seemed like she was in a better stature.

Archived