The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agree with the concept being thrown around but UGH at that video.

It reminds me of the Gimme More performance from FFT. She's doing the least up there, stationary while everything around her is supposed to distract you. Smoke n' Mirrors 101.

Maybe it's just because it's Slave, the song we had such amazing live performances from, with the best choreo in her entire show and now it's reduced to some lazy burlesque number.

It pains me that POM is a show that celebrates her career, yet she does none of the original choreo apart from a few of Baby's moves. I mean, she's a lot of energetic now, do the Slave choreo Britney! :meltdown:

currentney would slay that performance tbh and i prefer the new slave performance but the show is a mess in general 

bring back the original choreos :kidcries:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

They keep trying it. Like extending POM until 2018/19? I'd rather her not. It's been so long. They don't improve the show. Yeah she's not wearing wigs (why did she anyway??) and her body is more complemented with the new outfits but they are still cheap and tacky looking and always have been. It's like does she have a stylist team for makeup and proper hair/ outfits? Her weave should not be showing when she puts her hair up! Also she's not giving her full potential, so why can't her mic be on? She's sang over track on previous tours and It sounded fine. It's like the show is very constrained and doesn't have room for freestyle, it's very odd. I think her team lets her vacation instead of practicing bc they see it's a successful show hence the constant extending over fixing the problems to make a better show. She can do better. Even in months ago with the festival performances she looked so pretty, outfits were cuter than POM (not the white shirt outfit w.e festival that was) and the show was still lackluster but it seemed like she was in a better stature.

This

6 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No it isn't. She literally stands in one place and mechanically flails her arms around.

Her choreographer is ******* terrible and suited for pop stars with amateur dancing ability, not ******* Britney Spears.

This is one of the best executed and energetic dancing in the entire show, even reviewers of the Apple festival agreed saying it was the closest to her prime they had saw. It was Willie or one of her dancers that done the Womanizer dance break not Charm. 

I thought we all agreed the Womanizer break slayed? :byebitch:

If you think this is bad then I dread what you think of everything else...

8 minutes ago, borogroves said:

sis i get you but tbh even that break can't be compared with her prime :orangu: though it was a decent attempt :jackk: everything else from POM is what i used to make fun of pop girls during her prime :moorangu:

There is definitely some **** choreography in the show but the womanizer break is not one of them. She executes it well and it looks good. Without that one dance break the BBMA performance would have fell flat tbh :staysalty:

59 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This is one of the best executed and energetic dancing in the entire show, even reviewers of the Apple festival agreed saying it was the closest to her prime they had saw. It was Willie or one of her dancers that done the Womanizer dance break not Charm. 

I thought we all agreed the Womanizer break slayed? :byebitch:

If you think this is bad then I dread what you think of everything else...

What slays about it? She spins, salutes, and flails her arms around while standing still. The only time she moves her legs is when she drops down like she's squatting at the gym and when she slightly bends her knees to once again, flail her arms around.

Other parts of the show aren't bad.

This is not bad (it's fluid, **** and sensual)

This is the closest to her prime that we've seen

If Chase was behind the breakdown, then he sucks *** too

Remember he choreo'd the Mannequin performance in the Circus Tour with Britney after they got rid of the amazing Andre Fuentes choreo and gave us this mess that looks like they came up with in 5 minutes

30 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

What slays about it? She spins, salutes, and flails her arms around while standing still. The only time she moves her legs is when she drops down like she's squatting at the gym and when she slightly bends her knees to once again, flail her arms around.

Remember he choreo'd the Mannequin performance in the Circus Tour with Britney after they got rid of the amazing Andre Fuentes choreo and gave us this mess that looks like they came up with in 5 minutes

Gotta love you. I'm glad there are people on here who can point out the reality.

8 minutes ago, Outrageouslynaked said:

Gotta love you. I'm glad there are people on here who can point out the reality.

The reality is Team Britney is filled with amateurs. I don't understand why Larry can't seek out these talented visionaries and choreographers.

I'm devastated that Andre passed last year, and Wade is never coming back but Brian is still available... Britney worked with Tinashe, use her choreographer JoJo Gomez...

Hire JLO's costume designer. Hire Melanie full time to do her makeup.

Britney hates being in the chair, tough **** Britney. If I was your manager fans are not going to pay $2K (enough rent for an apartment) to get 5 seconds with you and a photo where your makeup resembles The Babadook.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The way she attacks the choreo is just different idk. It slays, now drop it. Did you see her face during the salute at bbmas :crying2:

She knew she was saying she looked so proud.

Everything about it slays. The opening, the fiercest hairflip of the entire show, the **** drop, the salute, the pose, and the leg dance she does at the end.

Are you also one of the people who dislike Mood Ring because you have shitty taste tbh :nydisgust:

1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

The way she attacks the choreo is just different idk. It slays, now drop it. Did you see her face during the salute at bbmas :crying2:

She knew she was saying she looked so proud.

Everything about it slays. The opening, the fiercest hairflip of the entire show, the **** drop, the salute, the pose, and the leg dance she does at the end.

Are you also one of the people who dislike Mood Ring because you have shitty taste tbh :nydisgust:

It's not AWFUL, but it's so overrated among this fanbase. Britney has and can do better. :madonna:

I like Mood Ring, I was scared shitless because DJ Mustard is always hit or miss, but it was a good song sooo :forkit:

8 hours ago, Nocturney said:

That's what I'm gonna say to my boss next time he sees me not doing my job.

I still think it's wrong and unethical to the people paying so much money to go and see her. Plus, as I said earlier the lip syncing is highly illegal and is a much more serious issue 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's not AWFUL, but it's so overrated among this fanbase. Britney has and can do better. :madonna:

I like Mood Ring, I was scared shitless because DJ Mustard is always hit or miss, but it was a good song sooo :forkit:

Are you sure you're not just saying the opposite just to be controversial hun :jlostare:

Archived