The Fans Review About The Piece Of Me Show Will Make You Wanna Cry

xoxo, Stan.

30 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

But you can't do that in your job, why should she? It's wrong and she should be held accounted for that. Why do some fans get "normal" performances and others get awful ones? It's not fair.

I 100% agree. I'm just in a 'meh' mood so I'm not really bothered today. But yeah, she should be more consistent.

also the lipping is fraud and highly illegal, and that always bothers me. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I think she is comfortable but I'm one of those ppl that think something is wrong. Ppl are so touchy with mental illness so I won't go there but I just don't think she can do much about it. 

I go back and forth with lazy or deeper reasons to current Britney. I do think it's deeper than any of us can see tbh

And here comes my questions that has no answer for me . If she (maybey) has some mental illnes + ANXIETY (no one can deny it) then why does she keep performing and acting like nothing. Since the moment she has anxiety it's not a 100% true she loves performing  because you usually are having a really bad time and if it were the case then she is seeing she isn't doing the things as she used and not being capable of offer singing nor dancing (again if it were the case she has something [ again: just a speculative case (not affirming anything)]) Why to be there?. We have two options: 1) She has something and 2) She is lazy, wich is worst in some way because it doesn't require  a notable effort put a little bit more of attitude and enthusiasm.

4 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

And here comes my questions that has no answer for me . If she (maybey) has some mental illnes + ANXIETY (no one can deny it) then why does she keep performing and acting like nothing. Since the moment she has anxiety it's not a 100% true she loves performing  because you usually are having a really bad time and if it were the case then she is seeing she isn't doing the things as she used and not being capable of offer singing nor dancing (again if it were the case she has something [ again: just a speculative case (not affirming anything)]) Why to be there?. We have two options: 1) She has something and 2) She is lazy, wich is worst in some way because it doesn't require  a notable effort put a little bit more of attitude and enthusiasm.

Don't you think it's strange that she only got lazy after her breakdown?

12 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Gross that you are discussing the mental health of a person without said person being there to defend herself. Let her live her life the way she ******* wants to, she deserves it. She does what she does because she loves it, she doesn't do it for the approval of people. And again, it's very gross that you care so much about her mental health and on top of that, you somehow feel entitled to discuss it - on a public forum.

this is the case right now.. britney seems to be having more fun on stage but everything looks so misplaced and she only seems to have fun and not taking the show seriously and wanting to create a spectacular show.. :kidcries:

i was watching this video

and the difference here its that the performance seems more organized even if our girl is not feeling it.. this is why the show looks so messy because from the costumes to the overall show it lost the concept that it originally had :beynah:

44 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Ppl are getting upset about the discussion. I will say I think it's brave that she continued after the breakdown but her team needs to market her differently. For many reasons 

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

Gross that you are discussing the mental health of a person without said person being there to defend herself. Let her live her life the way she ******* wants to, she deserves it. She does what she does because she loves it, she doesn't do it for the approval of people. And again, it's very gross that you care so much about her mental health and on top of that, you somehow feel entitled to discuss it - on a public forum.

No shade but If you don't have anything wich could contribute the topic we are talking about different than "she does what she does because she loves it" (wich is reaaally debatable[from the person who calls her album glory because that is how will feel when finishes it]) don't quote me anymore. We hope the best for her in all senses and the root of this isn't her mental state itself but why she sometimes doesn't offer singing nor dancing tbh.  

9 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

in late 2015/early 2016 she was on FIRE

I don't know what happened but she stiffened up drastically and is going back to being lazy on stage,,

I have a theory that whenever she's in a relationship, her performing skills diminish.. as soon as she started dating Sam she got lazy/stiff again, but whenever she's single she devotes all her energy into performing

I agree 100%. Now she's too tired because she's getting laid on the regular  :cinderellaney:

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

The womanizer break ******* slays and is probably the one of the best dancing parts in the entire show.... :jlostare:

No it isn't. She literally stands in one place and mechanically flails her arms around.

Her choreographer is ******* terrible and suited for pop stars with amateur dancing ability, not ******* Britney Spears.

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this is the case right now.. britney seems to be having more fun on stage but everything looks so misplaced and she only seems to have fun and not taking the show seriously and wanting to create a spectacular show.. :kidcries:

i was watching this video

and the difference here its that the performance seems more organized even if our girl is not feeling it.. this is why the show looks so messy because from the costumes to the overall show it lost the concept that it originally had :beynah:

I agree with the concept being thrown around but UGH at that video.

It reminds me of the Gimme More performance from FFT. She's doing the least up there, stationary while everything around her is supposed to distract you. Smoke n' Mirrors 101.

Maybe it's just because it's Slave, the song we had such amazing live performances from, with the best choreo in her entire show and now it's reduced to some lazy burlesque number.

It pains me that POM is a show that celebrates her career, yet she does none of the original choreo apart from a few of Baby's moves. I mean, she's a lot of energetic now, do the Slave choreo Britney! :meltdown:

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agree with the concept being thrown around but UGH at that video.

It reminds me of the Gimme More performance from FFT. She's doing the least up there, stationary while everything around her is supposed to distract you. Smoke n' Mirrors 101.

Maybe it's just because it's Slave, the song we had such amazing live performances from, with the best choreo in her entire show and now it's reduced to some lazy burlesque number.

It pains me that POM is a show that celebrates her career, yet she does none of the original choreo apart from a few of Baby's moves. I mean, she's a lot of energetic now, do the Slave choreo Britney! :meltdown:

What about these performances from 2014? The energy wasn't there, but look at her dance moves!! They're all ******* sharp and on point. And most importantly, she's calm while doing it. Maybe it's just me overanalising, but what I've been noticing lately is that she can't stand at one place for more than 2 seconds without panicking and rushing her next moves (just like when she walks to the right side of the stage in Work ***** and is supposed to be there until the chorus but she rushes it. It feels like she's afraid of looking at the crowd in front of her.). I also notice that when she's not dancing and has no defined moves in her mind, she just looks around her, cringe and looks confused. I mean, what's going on?

52 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

I'm reading the reviews now on Ticketmaster and there's just as many recent good reviews...Not sure why you're only picking out the negative reviews.

I picked the negative reviews because they're constant and because I wanted to discuss them. A lot of people here think that she's delivering the best. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to criticize her, I just want to point out what is wrong about the show. I know that a lot of people are working hard to make her tour be a huge sucess, and I know there are people interested in reading the critics.

1 hour ago, ToxicVibes said:

I'm reading the reviews now on Ticketmaster and there's just as many recent good reviews...Not sure why you're only picking out the negative reviews.

That's Exhell for you. Constantly bitching about the same stuff. Dont get it, they are clearly not happy about whatever Britney does yet still hang around this board :staysalty:

And most of their broke *** couldn't afford to watch Piece of Me anyway so they rely on blurry YouTube videos to make their (flop) judgment :staysalty:

Archived