Jump to content

Summer Tour "markedly different "


BritintheZone

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

Reading people's shading and evil comments is awful... for real, what happened to you guys did she personally insult you or something?

Most people on this forum feed their souls with hate and negativty towards Britney, if they don't put her down, they feel epmty.

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Reading people's shading and evil comments is awful... for real, what happened to you guys did she personally insult you or something?

that's what you get when you hype and then disappont people 100 times in a row .. :overitkbye:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Most people on this forum feed their souls with hate and negativty towards Britney, if they don't put her down, they feel epmty.

 

This is the most accurate and representative comment I have ever read on this forum :pensiveney:

Link to comment
Just now, LWD said:

that's what you get when you hype and then disappont people 100 times in a row .. :overitkbye:

She doesn't hype and then disappoint you guys. The reality is that YOU guys believe every single little rumour about her next move or project and take it as a fact. Then talk all day here about how YOU want it what she's about to do(she has to do this and that/ she cannot do this again/ this is the right move/ I think it'll be like this bla bla bla...) and then when it's not happening or turning out the way YOU hyped it there's a meltdown. 

Don't blame her, blame yourselves ffs...

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

She doesn't hype and then disappoint you guys. The reality is that YOU guys believe every single little rumour about her next move or project and take it as a fact. Then talk all day here about how YOU want it what she's about to do(she has to do this and that/ she cannot do this again/ this is the right move/ I think it'll be like this bla bla bla...) and then when it's not happening or turning out the way YOU hyped it there's a meltdown. 

Don't blame her, blame yourselves ffs...

last year alone : Make Me video, make me choreo,  VMA promo :zoomzoom:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, LWD said:

this year alone : Make Me video, make me choreo,  VMA promo :zoomzoom:

How the heck is she responsible for all that "dissapointment"? OG MM video could be one but I still doesnt think that scrapping was all on her. A video of her dancing that you guys(apparently new fans since its not the first time we've seen her work in the dancestudio with stuff that never is performed) take as her saying "here's a sneek peek on whats to come!" and the media reports/ rumours about and MTV's promo for the performance at VMAs???

Still, if these were her fault... are you seriously so hurt by it but then sticks around to bash and hate on her like forever on??? Why? How does it feel?

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

I think it's possible that they may revamp the show as a POM 3.0 with a changed setlist/add new songs, new set pieces, outfits and stuff and then bring that back to Vegas as her new show. No point in her touring with the same old show she has presently. But it would be smart of her and her team to release some buzz promo singles now and then a proper single with a video when the shows are starting to get closer. I hope she adds a few Glory tracks to the show. I'm excited to see what she'll be doing. And hopefully they're professionally filmed too!

Link to comment
Just now, NiceSpears said:

How the heck is she responsible for all that "dissapointment"? OG MM video could be one but I still doesnt think that scrapping was all on her. A video of her dancing that you guys(apparently new fans since its not the first time we've seen her work in the dancestudio with stuff that never is performed) take as her saying "here's a sneek peek on whats to come!" and the media reports/ rumours about and MTV's promo for the performance at VMAs???

Still, if these were her fault... are you seriously so hurt by it but then sticks around to bash and hate on her like forever on??? Why? How does it feel?

1 fan since BOMT

2 I'm not bashing her, just explaining why people don't expect that much. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block