Summer Tour "markedly different "

BritintheZone

1 minute ago, borogroves said:

not to be rude i kinda feel like she did with the way she treated her fans with make me video and all those promo and shitty choreo

SA5ePj.gif

Look at what you say is HER fault and a legit reason for people to constantly hate and bash on her? Is it really that bad and something that you are sure she should be dragged for forever?

I cant with you people!! I CANT! Seriously, how do you function irl...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They will obviously be a few changes :

- New costumes

- We can assume she will add a few songs from Glory to promote it

- A few different choregraphies

BUT, Larry confirmed in an interview last year that Britney legally CAN'T tour with something else than "POM". 

It will basically be a POM 3.0 for us who know it. Changes will be minimal for sure. They called it "Britney: Live In Concert" and not "Britney : Piece Of Me" lol. It's just a marketing stunt. 

I honestly doubt it. I think it'll be the same show like they did with Apple Music Festival and maybe some new costumes.

Just now, LWD said:

how would you know though? :squintney:

I assumed because people who actually get to go are very excited about it. :nyschool: Because fans in Israel, for example, haven't watched every single POM video ever released online for the past 3 years. So they don't care that it's gonna be a lot of POM.

Just now, borogroves said:

the fact that you don't give your 100% at your shows, look bored, lip sync to the wrong words (even just lip syncing) and many others while earning that kind of money from fans is ridiculous

Congratulations!!! You just proved why you then should move on... why are you wasting your time then???

If THAT is her impact on you and how she makes you feel you really have no reason to continue following her. 

If I was you and felt that way but still remained on a fansite on a daily basis and followed every move of hers, life must be pretty shitty af! Wow. I feel bad for you? 

So, let us be happy and enjoy this chapter with all of what she's giving us instead. We really wants this.

... NEXT!

4 minutes ago, ubritney said:

I assumed because people who actually get to go are very excited about it. :nyschool: Because fans in Israel, for example, haven't watched every single POM video ever released online for the past 3 years. So they don't care that it's gonna be a lot of POM.

I didn't say anything about POM though :nyheadache:

10 minutes ago, borogroves said:

you don't really make sense

you making such a huge assumption that me being in this site is purely to enjoy her non-existent body of art as of recently. clearly, there's no use for this site if it only to praise every damn single thing britney produces (including her ****) people like you would still probably praise it :uknowit: 

then, you got to realize that i still hold on to the belief that britney is an incredibly talented woman who has so much potential to offer again. however, that is sadly not what she is giving right now which is ok if it's her choice. but like i said, to continue earning that amount of money from your fans and give them 10% is kinda disrespectful and anyone has the right to comment on her products of performance music and all (kids and family not included) 

Lol you're the one who truly doesnt make sense. Move on, hun! Its ok... c'mon you can do it! Mooove on ;)  #byebye 

54 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

She doesn't hype and then disappoint you guys. The reality is that YOU guys believe every single little rumour about her next move or project and take it as a fact. Then talk all day here about how YOU want it what she's about to do(she has to do this and that/ she cannot do this again/ this is the right move/ I think it'll be like this bla bla bla...) and then when it's not happening or turning out the way YOU hyped it there's a meltdown. 

Don't blame her, blame yourselves ffs...

Truth tea over load sis. Might wanna take it down a notch. :uknowit:

I wouldn't trust this" insider" but according to Daily Star, 

An insider told Daily Star Online: "Britney has wanted to tour for ages, her time in Vegas has given her so much more confidence and she can't wait.

"The current plan is for the Piece of Me show to be duplicated around the world instead of a whole new set being created from scratch but discussions are in the early stages."

Referencing Britney's London show last September, they added: "The Apple Music gig was a way to test the water how this would be possible and it was a success."

2 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

She gonna tap the OTHER knee, boo :uknowit: That left knee has been lonely :blol:

I just screamed. :selenerz::selenerz::selenerz: My neighbor is probably shook. help

1 hour ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

and you know this because...???

Because it would literally be impossible for her to bring the pom stage since it was made solely to fit the axis theater. I'm not sure about the specifics of each of the places she is visting but there are some countries that have "rules" in place for performers, some of which pertain to clothing/costuming.

An example of this would be when she was going to bring onyx to China.https://www.google.com/amp/ew.com/article/2004/06/01/china-orders-britney-dress-modestly/amp/

Everything had to be vetted so it's safe to say that if the any of the places she is visiting has similar guidelines she'll will be wearing news costumes.

also this britney we're talking about here she's bound to change one or two costumes up simply because she'll get bored with em.

2 hours ago, borogroves said:

christ, and some of you act like Britney is real God. 

Get over it

SA5ePj.gif

Then **** off and stop suffering for others, you're not paying to see her in Israel or in Manila, stop being pressed darling and get something else to do. GET OVER IT.

As long as it's different enough to at the very least be considered/become POM 3.0.

POM 1.0 & 2.0 NEED to be put to rest, especially after the BBMAs & festival medleys last year. The 2.0 setup has gotten enough publicity outside of Planet Hollywood. I don't want to be bored!

Archived