Summer Tour "markedly different "

BritintheZone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like she'll have about a month after her last Vegas show on May 20th before she performs in Manila on June 15th, considering she doesn't kick the tour off earlier in a yet unannounced city. A month is more than ample time for her to prepare some new numbers. So I'm thinking get rid of Everytime, S&S/Boys and the Missy Elliott garbage, Do Somethin', ideally BOM and TOMH, which she won't, and replace it with Better, JLM, LMD, and Overprotected. It would also be fitting to do ATWK since it was a smasha in Israel! :comingthru:

3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I wouldn't trust this" insider" but according to Daily Star, 

An insider told Daily Star Online: "Britney has wanted to tour for ages, her time in Vegas has given her so much more confidence and she can't wait.

"The current plan is for the Piece of Me show to be duplicated around the world instead of a whole new set being created from scratch but discussions are in the early stages."

Referencing Britney's London show last September, they added: "The Apple Music gig was a way to test the water how this would be possible and it was a success."

It was supposedly said in the press conference they gave idk

Markedly different means "obviously different," right? I don't know- never really heard that term used to describe something. I'm sure they won't call it "Piece of Me," otherwise they would be calling it that by now and I'm sure she can add a few more numbers from her album and learn them in like 2 months. Didn't she only have a few months to learn POM and FFT? I'm sure everyone will be happy if she has new costumes, props, and 2-3 new Glory tracks added. 

5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I can see her performing FFT from start to finish just because she can - HIAM all the way through to TTWE with the same costumes and choreo as in 2011. 

Kween of Recycling :letitburn:

I ******* love this. 

I would die.

Currentney would slay FFT. #justiceforHIAM

#justiceforUpNDown

#justiceforHATLM

(#justiceforTomsDiner)

11 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

How the heck is she responsible for all that "dissapointment"? OG MM video could be one but I still doesnt think that scrapping was all on her. A video of her dancing that you guys(apparently new fans since its not the first time we've seen her work in the dancestudio with stuff that never is performed) take as her saying "here's a sneek peek on whats to come!" and the media reports/ rumours about and MTV's promo for the performance at VMAs???

Still, if these were her fault... are you seriously so hurt by it but then sticks around to bash and hate on her like forever on??? Why? How does it feel?

It's not about that though... 

the original was a leak, so our meltdowns were nothing to do with her. They recorded the video, didn't like it so she chose to do another one. If it wasnt for the internet and mass media we wouldn't have even known about the original and wouldnt have this issue. Nothing is official until its released so that's our problem. It's her career and she's steering the ship, we just beg and scrape at every morsel of information so it's our own fault :pensiveney:

The video of her dancing is just that. A video of her dancing. Nothing more nothing less. Again we read into that for some reason. 

And promo isn't our issue, again meltdown for no reason 

7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It's not about that though... 

the original was a leak, so our meltdowns were nothing to do with her. They recorded the video, didn't like it so she chose to do another one. If it wasnt for the internet and mass media we wouldn't have even known about the original and wouldnt have this issue. Nothing is official until its released so that's our problem. It's her career and she's steering the ship, we just beg and scrape at every morsel of information so it's our own fault :pensiveney:

The video of her dancing is just that. A video of her dancing. Nothing more nothing less. Again we read into that for some reason. 

And promo isn't our issue, again meltdown for no reason 

That's exactly what I mean! Agreed.

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

A lot of people here feel entitled, they believe that because they have supported her they have the right to dictate her career. 

Exactly! She is always thinking of loyal fans!! The fan page in the BJ booklet. Her speeches in album booklets,  her acceptance speeches, criminal, this tour, etc

Archived