I miss Flopco Flopco

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas 2013 toxic

(imagine this with her new body)

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas january 2016

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas january 2016

I'd never thought I would say this but FlopMarco  if you're reading this go back with Britney. Things are even worse now and that's scary af.I can't imagine what's next :crying2:

I miss the one in the middle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

no...she just need good outfits. tight on the waist:

Imagen relacionada

low pants or shorts (almost showing her pu$$y)

Resultado de imagen de britney low pants circus

outfits with more srtucture:

Resultado de imagen de vestuario de britney spears

and two piece outfits (not leotards)

Imagen relacionada

Please... that last image... she needs to get rid of that chicken wire piece of crap sorry excuse for a girdle. What is she trying to do with that? Show people where her rolls are and tempt them in to getting a Southern fry-up?  It's so incredibly unflattering as is her insistence to pull up her tights to the waist when her underwear ends below her belly button. The fact that she's done this for years and no one has had the decency to tell her how stupid she looks is like allowing a wheel-chair bound invalid to drool all over themselves and show off their teeth full of broccoli. How many people are part of her team? Are they all so bloody useless?  Hire ANYONE from the start of her career who actually seemed to know how to design a real costume! DWAD and earlier. Those were flattering. Some of the Circus costumes. But most of the garbage on POM would be what primeney would roll her eyes at back then and call fashionless granny-wear  or embarrassing mom-trying-to-be-****-by-showing-her-***-stupid fashion.

God it really can't be this difficult and her people can't be this dense. 

16 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

The only difference is that his costumes were especially made for the show, so they at least go with the vibe of the different sections, but they're still so bad. Now it seems like Britney just gets dresses and random pieces of clothing from Walmart and just wears them during the shows. Everything is so messy  :britstare11:

Fixed sis :queenflopga:

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2017 at 7:26 AM, Scrappy said:

Please... that last image... she needs to get rid of that chicken wire piece of crap sorry excuse for a girdle. What is she trying to do with that? Show people where her rolls are and tempt them in to getting a Southern fry-up?  It's so incredibly unflattering as is her insistence to pull up her tights to the waist when her underwear ends below her belly button. The fact that she's done this for years and no one has had the decency to tell her how stupid she looks is like allowing a wheel-chair bound invalid to drool all over themselves and show off their teeth full of broccoli. How many people are part of her team? Are they all so bloody useless?  Hire ANYONE from the start of her career who actually seemed to know how to design a real costume! DWAD and earlier. Those were flattering. Some of the Circus costumes. But most of the garbage on POM would be what primeney would roll her eyes at back then and call fashionless granny-wear  or embarrassing mom-trying-to-be-****-by-showing-her-***-stupid fashion.

God it really can't be this difficult and her people can't be this dense. 

DWAD and earlier? Do you think OHT costumes were bad? :whitney:

the things is, the ugly "outfits" she wore towards the end of POM, at least we know they were mutilated by her, or mixed by her, or bought online, but Marco Marco is supposed to be a designer. There was no excuse for him not being able to do something that was functional for the choreos, but that also looked nice and was flattering to her body.

Archived