I miss Flopco Flopco

I mean..the new leotards are ******* terrible. she looks boobles, hipless and short af. This is her current body:

Resultado de imagen de britney instagram

this is how she looks onstage:

17493794_1712833285676205_469231525049663488_n.jpg

17438679_1873121412977357_1387942389921873920_n.jpg

17494577_397217843985619_4656873283449257984_n.jpg

C7lqGhuV4AAnG_l.jpg

I actually chose good pics fyi

Flopco's designs were bad but they were decent:

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas 2013 toxic

(imagine this with her new body)

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas january 2016

Resultado de imagen de britney vegas january 2016

I'd never thought I would say this but FlopMarco  if you're reading this go back with Britney. Things are even worse now and that's scary af.I can't imagine what's next :crying2:

BUT...if Flopco did these horrible leotards I will never ever forgive him :mariahstare:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is against me but i totally loved the new black one because her butt looks great in it.For a long time her costumes didn't do the justice to her butt.This is one of the nice ones..but this time she has no chest in it :jfallonlol:

I kinda agree btw.Original Toxic,black Baby one and BBMA costume was really good.They were actually costumes :mhm:

There was a lot of good costumes that Marco designed but they weren't good for her body.Now she can rock them.

3 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Yeah her new ones are a mess. I think she likes something that is exposed so her skin won't burn up and so it's easy to change in and out of. Sadly this is also why she puts her hair in a bun so much. The tan pieces on some of them kill me. 

yeah...she wants comfy outfits. it sucks that she doesn't even want to look good for her shows :boredashell:

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Everyone is against me but i totally loved the new black one because her butt looks great in it.For a long time her costumes didn't do the justice to her butt.This is one of the nice ones..but this time she has no chest in it :jfallonlol:

I kinda agree btw.Original Toxic,black Baby one and BBMA costume was really good.They were actually costumes :mhm:

There was a lot of good costumes that Marco designed but they weren't good for her body.Now she can rock them.

17495147_772973786205854_734914400504669

that doesn't look good imo :rihstare:

9 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

POM world tour? Glory world tour? BJ world tour? MP world tour? :meltdown: I'm not ready

it may sound like a joke but that can be the reason why she wears cheap cstumes in vegas. this are the ones she wears for other performances and we haven't seen them again (most of them):

XRAY_FM_PERFORM_281829.jpgXRAY_FM_27.jpgXRAY_The_Jonathan_Ross_PERFORM_005.jpg

CtZQpJuXEAESdJf.jpg

XRAY_APPLE_HQ_285029.jpg

XRAY107.jpg

these leotards look expensive and well designed unlike the new ones...she will slay us in her tour :crying2:

hopefully:mariahstare:

1 minute ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

She's gonna need butt implants soon :nicki2: 

just kidding!

But seriously, homegirl should treat herself to some brownies or summin', get some of her curves back.

no...she just need good outfits. tight on the waist:

Imagen relacionada

low pants or shorts (almost showing her pu$$y)

Resultado de imagen de britney low pants circus

outfits with more srtucture:

Resultado de imagen de vestuario de britney spears

and two piece outfits (not leotards)

Imagen relacionada

Archived